New KPA Owner - USA

• This is the first modeler I have purchased. I have always used tubes amps and even use NOS
    tubes. Been checking modelers out for years but never liked them. I looked at other units but from all the clips I heard the KPA consistently sounded better and because so many people would say it was the best gear purchase they have
    ever made. I went ahead and ordered one without hearing it in person. Not liking modelers before I was kind of nervous while waiting for it to arrive.

I bought the black lunchbox/ham radio version. It looks great, it has such a unique look, like the handle, and is smaller then I thought. The controls and the interface are really well laid out and it is easy to use. Since I only play at home now (hopefully getting out soon) the tube amps were not working for anything but clean sounds. Getting overdriven sounds with pedals just did not work. Quit discouraging actually and cranking up the amp was not an option.

Verdict after a week: The KPA is awesome. I enjoy playing my guitar even more now. It is great to get the cranked amp sound at a reasonable volume level. And it sounds real not fake or digital. I am happy I bought it. Absolutely amazing
    unit. I'm running it with headphones and will try it through my stereo system for now as I look at other options. The CLR sure sounds like a nice mate for the Kemper at home or away.

Along with only a couple guitar purchases the KPA the best gear purchase I have ever made. Thanks
    to Chris for making such a revolutionary and great product.

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

• Welcome.

Kemper > Amps, Amps > Kemper., same thing :)

And yes, tube amps are not that great if you cant let them breath, and people spend thousands on booteeeekkk amps to play it at talking volume, I just never see the point personally!
    live rooms, and other means to crank an amp is another story though :)

Im just glad that Kemper is and does what it says on the tin!

In a nutshell, Kemper is what you want it to be.

• Welcome Laker, like you a true cranked sound and feel at low volumes was the main reason for the KPA. I was struggling for years with lo wattage amps, attenuators and load boxes. The KPA has cured that and now I can just play.

:thumbup:

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.