Boss FS-6 Settings and Hook-Up

• Hey guys, I'm very excited as I just ordered my Kemper this past weekend! This has probably been covered before so I apologize for the questions, but I did find some posts on here discussing the FS-6 and that it's a great pedal for switching up/down between rigs. This seems perfect for what I would want to do. My question(s) is basically on how exactly would I set the buttons on the FS-6 and then connect to the Kemper? So, I would want switch A to go down and switch B to go up on the Kemper for switching between rigs. What do I set the polarity switch to on each side of the pedal? And then I would switch the 'mode' button on both sides to 'momentary' right? Do I run a stereo cable out of the A/B 1/4 out to the Kemper's pedal input on the back? Does it matter whether I use pedal input 1 or 2 on the Kemper? Also, what cable are you guys using (link to one on musiciansfriend or sweetwater)?

I appreciate the help!

• A stereo cable is fine, polarity doesn't matter, neither the pedal input in the Kemper (function is assignable separately), momentary is right. All what you need to do is to go to the System menu, page 4, and select for the pedal input you're using "Switch (Stereo) Rig Up/Down". That's it ;)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• A stereo cable is fine, polarity doesn't matter, neither the pedal input in the Kemper (function is assignable separately), momentary is right. All what you need to do is to go to the System menu, page 4, and select for the pedal input you're using "Switch (Stereo) Rig Up/Down". That's it ;)

Perfect! Thank you very much. :thumbup:

• Do you have a soundproof music room? My wife would kill me if I would use a powered wedge at night.... ;(:D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff