Jeff Loomis playing Kemper Rack

• I'm not into that genre (probably because I can't play it) but that was wicked. :thumbup:

Someone on the 'other' forum said there wasn't many technical players using the Kemper I think this would qualify.

• impressive playing. It doesn't make the KPA stand out for me. He could have been playing another modeler and I cant tell the difference. for my taste this is to many notes. It impresses on guitar for the first minute or so. But if you play the same exact piece on keyboard everyone yawns.

• Actually the chair is only $100. After seeing it in this video I decided to hunt it down. I googled "mesh office chair folding arms" and finally found http://www.baysidefurnishings.…fice/group/Seating/000273

According to their FAQ, they only sell them through Costco. I checked Costco.com and they did not have any bayside furniture online. Then today I actually went to Costco and there was one! However, it was the last one and a demo model. I had them check other stores and there were only two left in the state of Texas! So I bought the demo model for $100 and I'm now sitting in it. I can play so much faster now.

-Lonnie

• Actually, I think this is Mr. Loomis best tone I have heard so far.....and I am HUGE fan of his. Normally he plays with way more gain and you can't distinguise much on the pick attack. This is a very nice tone for this type of playing. What's even more interesting is that he is on the Fractal Artist pages and promoted heavy on there. Looks like he may made the leap over :)

• OT begin
    Hm, the Original is the aeron Chair made by Herman miller. It is Part of the MOMA Collection and was like 2000 USD.
    I Envision the KPA beeing Part of this Collection as well. 8o
    OT end
    I was Never Really into this Kind of playing like Vai, Satriani And so on. But I watched it twice. It is Some great playing but D. Gilmour touches my Heart! :rolleyes:

• Whoa, now that's a whole lotta notes! Never mind being able to play that fast, but how the hell does he remember all of it? ?(8o

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer