Pitchfactor

• I bought one a few weeks ago, but haven't fallen in love with it. Though to be honest, I haven't really had much time to tweak it and learn its true capabilities ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I've had mine for about a year now and I've found that it is the best pitch unit there is, you just have to learn how to use it. It's not necessarily the most user friendly, just like all the Eventide stuff but, it's really powerful once you get comfortable with it. The presets make really good starting points.

J

• I've had mine for about a year now and I've found that it is the best pitch unit there is, you just have to learn how to use it. It's not necessarily the most user friendly, just like all the Eventide stuff but, it's really powerful once you get comfortable with it. The presets make really good starting points.

J

Are you using it for anything other than harmonies?

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I use the micropitch for our 80s type songs, 2 or 3 part intelligent harmonies, octaves, I use the synthonizer on one song and the "laser pistol" effect on Rebel Yell (Billy Idol).

I'm in a Classic Rock cover band and it is very handy for what we do. I've played around with it in the studio as well on my original stuff.

J