Matrix GM50 availability

• Just been to the Matrix website and thought I might order one of their GM50 modules. It only allows you to order 6 at at time and the price is more then I remember too :( .

I wanted to put together a proto-type powered speaker cab together with the possiblility of some small production but i'm not going to buy 6 straight of the bat without trying one, especially with shipping to Australia.

I've emailed Matrix of course but while i wait a reply I thought I might as well ask if anyone Knows that re-sells these in single units? my search has come up empty.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Hi, I emailed them a while ago and they will ship single units.

The ISP Stealth Power Amp will start shipping this coming week, might be another option worth considering.

• Yep thanks Yarzo your spot on, Matt Button from Matrix has responded already :thumbup:, I was expecting it so soon been on the weekend a good sign in IMO. The ISP unit does indeed look interestng. I don't Know what to think of the 9volt power though.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.