Shadows from the Past AKA Poor Man's Vintage Pack Vol.1

• Man This Carlsbro really sings , just tried it on my KPA , and WOW !! I'm in love with the Ch1 Clean H, this one puts some fenders to shame ;)

It will never clip or even distort in a bad way even at full gain, and that grain , wonderful on my strat , awesome personality :thumbup:

Thx for the hard profiling work !!! Another 5 star rig, they come by the dozen at the moment

• Man This Carlsbro really sings , just tried it on my KPA , and WOW !! I'm in love with the Ch1 Clean H, this one puts some fenders to shame ;)

It will never clip or even distort in a bad way even at full gain, and that grain , wonderful on my strat , awesome personality :thumbup:

Thx for the hard profiling work !!! Another 5 star rig, they come by the dozen at the moment

Funny thing is that i spent one hour playing that same profile, and came now to forum to thank for the Carlsbro profiles , my favorite is as well Ch1 Clean H, even compared with many fender comercial profiles i bought , it sings with Strat variax ! a treble booster pre amp stack and a pure booster post amp stack , with a litle delay a matchbox reverb at taste . . wow !

Thanks Oraakkeli , hopefully more of these will come . :D :thumbup:

• Yeah that amp has an incredible crunch vibe , couldn't resit to do a short demo !!!

https://soundcloud.com/sound-m…carlsbro-twin-crunch-on-a - sorry no mix & EQ , just the raw rig

I did the bass on the 2nd part with the same rig ( 75 Twin ch1 Clean H) but with the Harmoniser @-1 oct.

sounds like the sum got squeezed to death. ;)
    I bet it would sound much better with proper levels and without that limiter/overcompression.

• I bet it would sound much better with proper levels and without that limiter/overcompression.

Ahah lol ! you're right, I checked this morning & all my levels were in the red zone ... Too much Carlsberg before the carlsbro'

I had was fed up with trying to get something out of my jazzbox , I was after something WILD and ROUGH , this Carlsbro is fantastic for this puspose ...