Keith Merrow Rig Pack to be released Wednesday!

• Since the admins dont like people sharing their content on other sites, even if the main download site is inaccessible for many,
    is there a chance a moderator / admin / someone awesome would be willing to email me the Rig Pack instead?

Im a big Merrow fan and not having this rig pack is killing me!

Thanks in advance!

P.S. See this thread for details of the login issue if you're interested :)
    Insufficient Login procedure at kemper-amps.com

• Guys, just wanted to point out, these cabs are FANTASTIC as well. Actually, I've only really tried the Ramulan (spelling? ) cab, as well as the retrospecial cab, and my favorite is definitely the ramulan. You guys should really check this cab out. One of the most balanced sounding cabs I've had yet, just absolutely tons of clariy. and is my go to cab at the moment. I'm having a hard time NOT putting it on eveyr profile! haha Sounds awesome with the Rhodes modded recto profiles that have been put up recently. Really gives them some extra Rhodes flavor (obviously). You guys will definitely wanna give this cab a shot, I think you will find the same results I do. Absolutely insane on my system ( Adam A5x's, adam sub 8 powered sub).

• Guys, just wanted to point out, these cabs are FANTASTIC as well. Actually, I've only really tried the Ramulan (spelling? ) cab, as well as the retrospecial cab, and my favorite is definitely the ramulan. You guys should really check this cab out. One of the most balanced sounding cabs I've had yet, just absolutely tons of clariy. and is my go to cab at the moment. I'm having a hard time NOT putting it on eveyr profile! haha Sounds awesome with the Rhodes modded recto profiles that have been put up recently. Really gives them some extra Rhodes flavor (obviously). You guys will definitely wanna give this cab a shot, I think you will find the same results I do. Absolutely insane on my system ( Adam A5x's, adam sub 8 powered sub).

That's great to hear, thanks man. Glad you like the cabs!