Keith Merrow Rig Pack to be released Wednesday!

• After 30 minutes or so messing around with them, so far I really like it. Some got deleted, and were unusable to me (mostly the ones from the beginning of the pack, sounded very small, like they were miced through a 1x12, which apparently a few were) while some are new favorites, when tweaked to MY tastes with MY guitars. I really like the "top romulan" profile, tweaked to my taste, boost engaged, this is one of my new favorites for sure, sounds like armageddon with my jpxi 7 with BKP aftermaths. thrash, shorted out, and sea nymph are also very good when tweaked to my taste. Keith seems to have alot of these set up for his recording tastes, with a ton of the bass sucked out, so be aware of that on the EQ slot. I personally don't believe you have to do this (especially this extreme) but I'm sure they do sit nicely in a mix. Also, the Loomis profile is brilliant for sure. Not much tweaking on this one. His tone is very similar to what I go after, so I obviously jived with this one right away, didnt really a do thing except maybe adjust the tone on the tube screamer, up the bass a tad with the studio EQ around 200 hz and that was it.

• Thanks a lot. That worked fine. It seems that either the file on Kemper server became corrupted or the server is not working fine currently.

both the server and the file are fine :) as for those redistributing content from our server, please consider yourself reminded that you are not entitled to do so without prior permission from our end. ... and, enjoy high gain paradise.

gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Thanks for checking it out, guys. As with pretty much anything, you'll have to tweak it to taste. These rigs are setup for the way that I track guitars. So, on their own, they may sound a little thin (my guitars have a lot of natural low end). In a metal mix, a lot of those should sit real nice without major adjustments. For live use, or with an amp, you'll definitely want to dial back in some lows. I play 7's in A or B, so they're naturally bassy. Hit me up if you have any questions about the profiles.

Enjoy, have fun!

• Many thanks for your hard work, Keith! Well done! Trying a few out now and I really like them! Things like this are always appreciated!

:) :thumbup:

No prob man! It was fun to do. Hopefully there's a couple in there for everyone. The "Retrospecial" one is my main guitar tone that I use. Tweak them a bit, add the screamer pedal on em, throw in some EQ where needed, and rage. Haha :P

• both the server and the file are fine :) as for those redistributing content from our server, please consider yourself reminded that you are not entitled to do so without prior permission from our end. ... and, enjoy high gain paradise.

gs

Cool it is working now but just in case you need to be aware of it, there was definitely a problem in your website when I posted my message. The rig section was displaying some sql errors, the downloads section was not showing any results for a while and when I was finally able to download the file, it was corrupted. You have several posts on your facebook page as well saying the same thing.

• Thanks Keith for this pack, some of them are really awesome, most you all you are awesome sharing your sounds with this community!!! Horns up to you!!!

• It is around 5 MB, there is a large PDF in there with pictures of the amps. As far as the download problem, I think that may be something with the server. Several people have said something about it today. I downloaded it ok and was able to unzip it fine. I'm going to try to download the 1.61 upgrade and see if I have issues with that.