Cab Maker ..I don't get it

• I dont Know about 3rd party but as it says on the lid -

"This application for Windows/Mac users converts impulse response files into cabinet definitions for the Kemper Profiler".

Personally with all the cabs and cab tweaks, I certainly won't be bothered with it, but others are right into it.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Sounds like it's a program you use with your computer. It converts your impulse files into KPA files, and those resulting files are what you have to transform into KPA. I think.

• I guess I'm confusing this w/ the other Cab thing ....something to do w/ retaining some eq- rig - cab qualities even when you turn cabs off when using the output going to you amp and guitar cab

??

• I guess I'm confusing this w/ the other Cab thing ....something to do w/ retaining some eq- rig - cab qualities even when you turn cabs off when using the output going to you amp and guitar cab

??

Yep, that's cab DRIVER, activated through monitor out automatically when you turn cabs off. No need to download comes with version 1.6 I think.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.