Kemper sound great live but

• I had a gig last night and Kemper sounded great live, but in the second set kemper was freezing, and a crazy sound like ringmodulator sounded very loud and i could not turn off this noise before i restarted the kemper. Tok me some time to fix this and it was not good for the show, after that it sounded normal again. I use three exp pdl, the gain from gr-55 pdl in midi cc72 and volume and wha wha pluged to the kemper back panel pedal1,2. Is this a bug? Any reason this happend?

• Any more details would be great. When did it freeze, while switching or out of a sudden. Which firmware were you running?

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• I've had a similar issue with an older firmware version. While playing, suddenly this phase/modulator sound appeared out of nowhere. Turned out to be messed up settings in the delay parameters that changed without warning.
    I "fixed" the issue by choosing the right settings again, saving the profile under a new name and deleting the old one. Since it was an isolated event, I never reported it.
    I would assume the most likely culprit is a damage profile file?

• It happened in the midle of the song, I was just playng. think i just touch the exp pdl with my feet when it happend. Sometimes the exp pdl for wha wha get on even when i dont use it also. I have it on the heal position. yamaha pedal with stereo jack. sometimes I also get strange operations,when I change patches in midi.Sometime when I change patches the kemper become totaly silent,and the exp pedal dont work anymore before I turn kemper off and on again. I use Roland GR-55 to control kemper in midi,patches and gain.Wen i got this noise at the gig saturday I think its some kind of midi error that force this noise to happend but I dont know. The cable, no midi for the exp pdl for wha wha, is 8 metre long,maybe its to long? maybe the midi cable to GR-55? 4metre but it works great on other gear. I use the KEMPER Operating System 1.6.0.8079 Public Beta, but it says beta. so maybe this can improve in new versons of Kemper.

Edited 2 times, last by strengdal ().