Would it be an idea to have a 'Signature sounds' area

• As well as amp sounds it seems to me the KPA excels at being able to reproduce many famous signature sounds from over the years. I wonder if its an idea to have some area dedicated to this? Just so you can search for player ,band, or song title... :?:

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't

• if you ask me: pretty good idea :)

it is a huge part of the fun you can have with the KPA: to "clone" one of your favourites. and it makes you a better player.
    see also my "holy grail" section in the free rigs category, because i didn't know where to post it other than there.
    and in this new category users could post links to their files. that would be fun, wouldn't it?

as far as i am concerned. thumbs up!! :thumbup:

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• That sounds ok to me.if you have the basis of the type of amp used then you could dial in a commercial profile as a substitute.

Maybe some of the commercial rig guys are missing a trick by concentrating on the amps rather than the famous players,songs or riffs that use them....I must look up the holy grail rigs! :thumbup:

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't