Ladies and Gentlemen! In order to celebrate my Anniversary: THE CREAM JTA45

• Hi friends,
    i have profiled my treasure, the Cream JTA45 once more. While my neighbours do not like profiling this amp, i hope you will ... :D
    2 Profiles are now available in the download section
    The Cream JTA45 is a drastic clone of an original Marshall JTM45 of let's say late '65/early '66
    It is handmade in china, after old plans and it has those original KT66 valves in it.
    hope you like it and try this one. comments on how to improve the profiles if necessary is appreciated.

enjoy

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

Edited once, last by Geraldo7 ().

• Thanks Geraldo, I will try those during this week-end. Your profile is my favorite marshall profile, by far ! It does wonders with HB, single coil, low gain, hi gain. It's very sensitive to attack and cleans up very well too while you can hear each string.

Your profile is my favorite marshall profile, by far ! It does wonders
    with HB, single coil, low gain, hi gain. It's very sensitive to attack
    and cleans up very well too while you can hear each string.

it does wonder with HB and single coil, low gain, hi gain. it is very sensitive to attack and cleans up very well while you can hear each string.
    that sounds like the perfect amp to me.hmmmm ... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

whether it's true about my profile, i cannot judge, that's up to you. if it were true, i would be a happy man. the original amp is nothing short of the holy grail for many.
    mathias jabs from the scorpions owns some of the orange editions and, well, gundy keller is the reason why i own this amp. while presenting some of the boss pedals
    with "doctor boss" here in munich, he also featured an original marshall jtm from the sixites and it blew me away. that's been an eye-opener of the highest degree.
    first comes the tone. i will profile this one in a differnt mike position today. stay tuned.
    cheers

p.s. i have just oploaded two profiles with the mike in lower leftcorner . i am @ 98.75 percent now. let's call it a day 8o

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

Edited 2 times, last by Geraldo7 ().

• Yeah, it's a killer profile for me. I came across this one 1 year ago (Cream JTA-45) and keep several slight variations of it in my quick browser , I also put the cab on several of my own vintage profiles (maybe the DAK KING JTM 42 SC , can't remember now) , since it's the closest cab I was aiming for.

I use it for cleans, crunch ,rhythm leads ... What I really like is setting the gain quite high (lead setting ) then putting the wah booster in front ( set at -100) , this way I can control the gain from hendrix cleans to heavy rhytms & lead by foot. The gain course on this particular profile is one of the best I've seen. This sound is the overdrive I have been chasing from the beginning , early ACDC, ZZtop, led zep & Hendrix in a single rig ;) Awesome ...

Another trick I use a lot is putting two slots with a pure booster (or lead booster) set a +0 vol to tighten the sound for leads, it gives a nice boogie feeling.

• Yeah, it's a killer profile for me. I came across this one 1 year ago (Cream JTA-45) and keep several slight variations of it in my quick browser , I also put the cab on several of my own vintage profiles (maybe the DAK KING JTM 42 SC , can't remember now) , since it's the closest cab I was aiming for.

I use it for cleans, crunch ,rhythm leads ... What I really like is setting the gain quite high (lead setting ) then putting the wah booster in front ( set at -100) , this way I can control the gain from hendrix cleans to heavy rhytms & lead by foot. The gain course on this particular profile is one of the best I've seen. This sound is the overdrive I have been chasing from the beginning , early ACDC, ZZtop, led zep & Hendrix in a single rig ;) Awesome ...

Another trick I use a lot is putting two slots with a pure booster (or lead booster) set a +0 vol to tighten the sound for leads, it gives a nice boogie feeling.

Can you share these rigs, please. :)

• my dear colleagues

4 profiles are in the download-section available already!!! :love: :rolleyes: :D

2 from the 27th of march with shure in upper left corner
    two profiles from today (haha: my family was absent, bang!!) with the mike in lower left
    i cannot recommend my older profiles and will delete them soon

cheers and have fun wiht it

• Ok I will try do do a zip pack but there might be some issues since a rig with wah boost engaged might not make a single sound if your remove the controller (happened to me once on vacation). They also are very closely related to my own guitar & monitor, it might sound like a 'park' amp on another type of pickups & monitoring solution.

GERALDO, please do NOT erase the old rigs, it would be a crime !!!!

• Wow seems a Golden gem! i am anxious to try it ! thanks for sharing ! Btw: i looked and only discovered 8 profiles made by you . I am missing something ? i had the ideia that i saw more profiles of you in the past ( before i had my kemper :) .

cheers

• hi guys, here are my mods ( original 1 year old Geraldo's Cream45 , and DAKII2alp is my own amp , dakota matched with Geraldo's cab).

Rigs titles speak fro themselves : SG for Hollowbody & HB , LP for vintage 60's Les Paul, and Tele ??? you got it ;)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/107220404/JTM_creams.zip

here is a snippet of those 3 rigs, not muffled for me , but with some tweaks !! This is a very raw mix ... HB , LP & Tele with some EQ (bass cut ...)

Some of them have 2 boosts engaged for leads, disengage them for rhythm ... As I said the gain course on them is suited at max according to my low level Pups , you'll have to find the sweet spot for your guitars...

Thanks again for the rigs Geraldo :)