Question about volume+tuner with expression pedal (FCB1010)

• Hi!

I just got my FCB1010 with uno chip and got it working properly with my KPA fairly easily :) One thought popped into my mind after playing around with my gear.
    Is it anyhow possible to setup the FCB1010's expression pedal to control the volume AND when the pedal is turned to 0, fire the CC to toggle the tuner? Do you follow me? I think it would be usefull to have the tuner turned on when the volume is turned down. Could this be possible?

• Very good idea, unfortunately not possible with the current version.
    Here's how I access the tuner with my FCB: I have programmed the tuner cc# as the 'secondary' function for each of my Rig switching buttons on the FCB. So first press of that button selects the corresponding rig, pressing it again sends KPA to tuner mode and mutes it.
    Maybe this helps!?

Cheers,
    Markus

• Very good idea, unfortunately not possible with the current version.
    Here's how I access the tuner with my FCB: I have programmed the tuner cc# as the 'secondary' function for each of my Rig switching buttons on the FCB. So first press of that button selects the corresponding rig, pressing it again sends KPA to tuner mode and mutes it.
    Maybe this helps!?

Cheers,
    Markus

Thanks for the reply. Yes, i could do that, sure, but now I have programmed the presets buttons so that the first step on button changes the preset and the following steps on that same button taps the tempo. Thats practical imo. I had the tuner assigned to one of the stompbox buttons now and thats ok. I was thinking that, at least, in live situations, it would be nice to have tuner at volume pedal value 0, because you usually turn off the volume between the songs and you usually also tune your guitar then. Not a big issue, but I was just wondering :)