Ceriatone HRM50- JTM50 Black Flag

• Thanks for the feedback on these profiles. Whenever I want to nail a good AC/DC tone the JTM50121 profile gets me there with a humbucker equipped guitar :)

I plan to do some more variations after the Thanksgiving break, as well as get some good AC30 versions going. Also had a suggestion to do some DI profiles of the black flag so people can use whatever cab they want with it.

More to follow, thanks again for the feedback and suggestions.

Sean

• I hear you. Things have changed over the years. I've owned the black flag since 2000, when it was a bit easier (cheap) to get a good vintage Marshall without selling body organs! I picked up the 1962 AC30 at the same time from the same person. Just happened to be in the right place with available funds to snag them both when most were still buying the modern high gain master volume amps.

These two I don't plan to sell until I need to start paying for college for my son :)
    So we'll enjoy them while we can.

Have to admit, since the KPA has arrived I don't fire up the old amps much anymore. When I do my ears ring for hours! And ime sure my neighbors are happier now as well.

Sean

• Sean, the profiles of your JTM 50 are soo good, Kemper really should cut a deal w you to put them in the next upgrade.
    I plugged an old Firebird into it last nite and was just blown away. I couldn't,t dial up a bad sound. Full up gets all the early Brit tone, roll off the git vol. and it cleans up great for Tom petty stuff...great for Los lobos and pretty much anything.
    If the amp has mojo and the engineer has the magic, the profile will get you anywhere you want to go.
    This is a very special Marshall that also because it uses 6l6,s and a tube rec,t also gets into vintage fender tweed territory.
    Should be interesting to get the d.i. Profiles and try w old Jensen speakers.