Liquid Foot LF+12+

• Hey Guys,

I just purchased a LF+12+ and need help getting it up and running with the Kemper. Does anyone here have one and can help. I really need to start from the beginning. I'm not really good with this stuff. I'd love phone call. But I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,
    Ed

• Hi Ed,
    I have a 12+ I've used with my Kemper for a while. Let me know what you want to do with it, just change profiles or that and control different stomps and so on. The newest software is pretty good but it can be complicated if your not really familiar with midi and what capabilities the LF has. I'm not an expert but I have spent some time with mine and have programmed it to do what I needed. You have to be careful because you can get it so complex you spend all of your time programming and not playing.

If you want to PM me your info I'll get back to you and try to help or I can setup what you want and send you the file to load into yours. I probably won't be available to talk until tomorrow afternoon.

Btw.. If you haven't tried the Morgan AC20 profile yet I recommend it highly, not sure what it is but that profile has some magic in it! :D

Keith

• I have a Liquid foot JR (older version), it's powerfull but not especially friendly user ?( . Once you get used to the interface, which took me a lot of practice, you'll see all the possibilities and now I would not replace it for anything else. :D

• What I understand is that the Kemper foot controller will not be a MIDI controller but a dedicated controller to the KPA. The Liquid Foot can be use with anything you could buy in the future. I know, I know that now you can't imagine that something will be better then your KPA in any future... ;) But my experience says that you are better with your LF.

• I gotta post this.

A BIG Thank you to Bman 110(Keith)!!! He went above and beyond to help me get started with this lf+12+. Emails, files and even a very lengthy phone call. It's acts like this by forum members that make this a great place. Our KPAs are awesome but the people here are even More awesome.

Thanks, thanks, thanks

• Just wondering if any of you guys with the 12+ or any of the + series can comment on your first order dates and the date when you actually received the pedal? I have had an order placed since September last year and keep being told supply troubles and "next week" but here we are 8 months down the line and still no sign of actually getting a pedal from them.

Just curious as it appears that some of you have had success with LF

• I placed my order in January and didn't receive no LF, BUT taaadaaaa.. bought a LF+12+ of a friend who ordered in December 2012 and received it 3 weeks ago.

Wow that was lucky! Congrats on obtaining the LF+ how are you finding it with the KPA? Worth the money? What is the build quality like(very good I hope for the price!)

They seem to have some real supply issues as most threads I have read on their forum relating to sales seem to revolve around very long and unexplained delays.

• Absolutely worth the money. The best midi controller I've ever owned. The editor is great too. But yes, Liquid Foot is a one man show. It's not that easy to get a LF midi controller or informations and answers from the "mothership".

My setup is complicated, so the programming of the 12+ will be finished next week, maybe... But it will kick ass! :D

Thanks for your input, I will just have to continue the waiting game!

What other gear are you using it to control alongside your KPA?

• The KPA only. ;) +2 expression pedals (Ernie Ball) and 4 external switches. But the LF with all the pages, IAs and possibilities makes me wanting to get the best out of it.

Yeah, I had a play around with the editor and there is a lot to take in! It's almost like the complete freedom of the controller makes it more difficult to program than standard midi controllers. As you need to be aware of and take advantage of all the features to make your setup as logical and simple as possible.

• I was on the wait list for awhile and got lucky to find my 12+ on gear page. Paid $600 saved $300 and a long wait.

This thing is incredible and takes a good bit of time to understand but the versatility is awesome.

Ed

• Just read this update on the LF forum for anyone who is interested/having trouble in getting hold of one:

Quote from FAMC-

Are LF+ shipping already?
    by Administrator on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Quick status. We now have our orders from our online system. we have 21 orders with bad email addresses. If you have not received feedback from us, or our system- then we have an email address issue with the original order. We can post names of bad order requests, but that isn't appropriate.

We have a new e-commerce system coming that will allow users to log-in and get status on their devices, etc... it is going to be another couple months before that goes live. But that will allow real-time review by everyone, including information updates, etc...

Products shipping. While several of you know that our metal factory burned down, some of you may not. All of our inventory was destroyed, and thus we are catching up. We are almost back with full product availability. Many of you waiting for 12+'s will have them within 2 weeks. We believe our backlog will drop on those units. we have a couple hundred JR+'s almost on their way to us. PRO+'s are in need of metal and we are on final stretch of getting new parts in.

While we would love to give day-by-day updates- it doesn't help anyone as it changes. We believe we are in full production on all products in May for sure. We don't expect any backlogs or long waits once that arrives.

Liquid Router A16's are in stock and we had enough inventory locally that we suffered no loss of time.

We thank you for your patience. It has been frustrating, but we know we are at the end of the long wait now. Thankfully.

FAMC