Mesa Boogie Mark III Red Stripe

• I will probably share some pr20 made with my mesa cab soon, have done some but not to happy with them, will give it a try again soon.
    About the elmwood profiles with pr20 i think they sound better than my earlier elmwood profile with sm57.

• I made some profiles that sound ok to me with the rectifier cabinet, pr20 used.
    as a bonus i share one profile i made with a engl 4x12 standard with v60 elements, pr20 used.
    engl profile differ a lot from my v30 profiles and will probably be useful for someone ;)
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…20pr20%20recto%20engl.zip

btw let me know what to improve and i would try getting closer to what suits other people.

PR20 :thumbup:
    Thx Thumas!

Stay Metal!

• Thanks for your nice words!
    Feels good that they are still useable for you.

I actually using my mesa at rehearsals again and found som new love for it, maybe i will do some profiles with a sm57 copy and my heil pr20 mic.
    I know the word copy sounds bad but it can sound good!

Edit. To be clear, my old profiles uses a real sm57. But planning doing some with a copy.

Edited once, last by Thumas ().

• Thanks for your nice words!
    Feels good that they are still useable for you.

I actually using my mesa at rehearsals again and found som new love for it, maybe i will do some profiles with a sm57 copy and my heil pr20 mic.
    I know the word copy sounds bad but it can sound good!

Edit. To be clear, my old profiles uses a real sm57. But planning doing some with a copy.

Hi bro,

Do it with the copy, you will see they will even sound better than an original SM57. I remember you sent me once a profile you did.

I can't find it anymore... :( , but I remember it sounded stellar !!

• My live setup is a Mesa Quad into a Strategy 500 and with the Thumas and Djemass profiles I feel right at home.
    Your other profiles are great as well. I just hope I haven't missed any. Keep up the good work! Thanks again.

• I used to sell my Mesa Road King II double rect to buy Kemper and have some pocket money plus.
    If I ever was in doubt doing it, I am not any more .
    Now I have bunch of fantastic Mesa in my studio, thanks to Thumas !
    Amazing work, thanks man !!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Thanks!

Djemass: I was looking for that profile on my hdd i could not find it either :(
    I will make some new profiles with it, probably this weekend, if the results are good i will of course share it here.

• I have just tested in exclusivity 4 new profiles of Thumas (SM57 copy, like I do), and they are pure awesomeness. Some commercial profilers could inspire (like I did) from Thumas about Mesa MARK profiles., because he is the reference. I will share one secret of why Thumas or some my profiles sound good : the Recto 2x12 cab. Combined with a SM57 or even better a TSM copy (Thumas, my friend with whom I make profiles has also a TSM bought in Norway!!!), there is some mojo happening I can't explain.

My 2 cents.

• Will test them today .
    I also have horizontal Mesa 2x12 Cab , which I suppose is the same cab from original profiles !

That might be the winner combination : to play profiles through the same cab used during profiling process .....mmmmmmm..... :thumbup:

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Thanks djemass for your kind words!

Well some of you may be curious how they sound and it's time to share them with you.
    There is 4 profiles made with my Tsm mt57 microphone. (sm57 copy)
    And 5 profiles made with my Heil Pr-20 microphone.
    The amp settings are more or less the same on all profiles, but every profile differ in mic placement, (very small adjustments)
    The main thought about these 9 profiles is to let you choose which version works best for your gear. (expect to find 2 sounds of these profiles but with an option of fine tuning. :)

I suggest to lower the definition value under amp settings to around 8 .. at default kemper set value 10 and i have not changed these profiles at all.
    I will soon upload the best two profiles on rig exchange, haven't decided yet which ones,would be nice to know which you prefer.

Enjoy!
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…k3%2057%20copy%20pr20.zip