KPA - Public BETA 1.8.0.8357

• I agree. I have an Eventide Eclipse and a Boss PS-5 (both of which I've used for Harmonizer effects) and a Digitech Whammy Pedal. The new update smokes both the PS-5 and the Eclipse and does exactly what the Whammy does best. I say we hereby declare April 8th as "International CK Kicks Ass Day"!! :thumbup:

• Just upgraded from 1.6, pitch effects AND space parameter, this is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! The space parameter should not be overlooked, especially for headphone users, makes it bearable to use headphones now(old news, yes, but I'm a little late to the party)!

• I had to contribute to the raving reviews, the tracking of the harmonizer is awesome. AWESOME. It can keep up with really fast single note phrasing without missing a note, and it doesn't sound artificial like other harmonizers I've tried. Kudos on a work well done Mr. Kemper! I'm not even going to mention the other pitch effects as the harmonizer is the one which is the most DSP consuming and still I can't feel any perceivable latency, so I'm sure that holds true for the remaining members of the family.

Now, not to nitpick or anything, but am I the only one missing a feedback parameter on the micropitch and chromatic? There are certain pitch-based effects that are only possible to attain with a feedback control, the most famous one being the tone used in the solo of "Owner of a Lonely Heart" by Yes.

• sorry guys.........it might just be me, but I cannot find the CC number for the pitch fx to assign to my expression pedal. I run through the manuals but didn't find it. can you tell me where is it?

EDIT: the CC numbers are in the reference manual which is though the 1.7 one. so I guess it is not me that didn't find the pitch fx CC. anyone knows something about it?

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

Edited once, last by michaelmellner ().

• Yes we will have to wait and see, we may have to wait for the next update for it to be implemented into the midi cc's.

I still have my whammy 5 for pedal octave up effects in the mean time!

nah.........I don't want to buy the whammy pedal while I have this beats in my kemper..........at worst I'll hook the expression pedal to the kemper directly leaving the wah one into the pedalboard............

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

• use the type knob not the browse.

Hey

Thanks i first time was use that type browser and find those amazing pitch effects. But now i need help what cc# number that pitch whammy use i don`t find that? I would like to adjust that like a wah-wah fcb1010 midi device.

• Try the rig "CK Rotary". It contains a profile of a real Leslie. The profile is virtually indistinguishable from the original.
    That will make you even a better roaring organ!

That profile was my secret weapon for quite some time. Everybody who heard that asked me what "pedal" I'm using and where to buy it. They all assumed I used an expensive boutique pedal for that sound. Nobody could believe this was a digital device doing a Leslie more or less as a side-effect ;)

• First off, the harmonizer is the best I've played. Excellent job! But since you asked...

The Digitech Whammy V has less latency and is more stable when compared to the chromatic and transpose settings of the KPA pitch shifter. Here's a vid I shot demoing the Whammy V. You can hear pretty flawless polyphonic transposition as low as a 5th down, poly chords created by adding a 5th up to a major chord without any glitching, and single note tracking/shifting as high as 2 octaves up perfectly stable.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Pedal Pitch responds to the Wah Pedal CC #1.
    That's why it comes with colour orange, as all the other Wah effects.

oh.......ok!
    so i can use either the wah or the pitch fx, right?

this way, I will have to prepare a rig with the pitch fx without the wah, which I have programmed in all my distorted sounds.

might be a dumb question but is there a way to have it placed to some different CC? true is that there is no way to use 2 pedals at the same time. but I would like to have both wah and pitch always on so that I can decide when to use what at just the foot movement.

is it feasible?

all the best

• That profile was my secret weapon for quite some time. Everybody who heard that asked me what "pedal" I'm using and where to buy it. They all assumed I used an expensive boutique pedal for that sound. Nobody could believe this was a digital device doing a Leslie more or less as a side-effect ;)

Where can i find this profile? I would love to try it

• I am planning a global option to simply route the Pedal Pitch to CC #4

• Try the rig "CK Rotary". It contains a profile of a real Leslie. The profile is virtually indistinguishable from the original.
    That will make you even a better roaring organ!

Is the profile in the Stack? The label says "Default Stack" I'd like to select an amp but don't know if changing the Amp portion of the Stack will replace the Leslie characteristics in the CK Rotary rig or not.