Request for Step-by-Step Directions; Simple System Reset and Reset to Delete All Profiles

• I'm a few hundred over the 1000 rig limit and would like to update to 1.8 (I skipped the 1.7 update).

Can someone please share the step by step directions to do the following:

1) Simple system reset - the one often suggested to people experience various funky situations after doing an update

2) Delete all rigs at once.

3) Reset to clear everything back to new

Any help is appreciated and I would like to suggest a "sticky" on how to do these.

Thanks in advance!

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• 1) Simple system reset - the one often suggested to people experience various funky situations after doing an update
    Hold system button while booting up. Upon loading it will prompt you to input your name and time settings again.

2) Delete all rigs at once.
    As per Ingolf's instructions above

3) Reset to clear everything back to new
    Ah... are you talking about flashing the bios...? Anyone that talks about this will be carted away in a blacked out limo. CK has 'discouraged' users from doing this. As I typed this a disembodied voice emanated from my KPA, "What are you doing Brett...". All the LEDs turned red...

Hope this helps.

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Thank you guys. Just what I needed

Brett, thanks for sparing me from the blacked out limos!

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.