Moving and abusing the POST slots. Let them run free...

• @Buckeye - interesting post! Sounds like these post slots are a little idiosyncratic... which could pose a problem to them being opened up :(
    As it happens I've got those same two wonderful Strymon pedals so I will continue to watch with interest if there are any developments in this area.
    For now I'd just settle for being able to balance the volumes of the Mon out & Direct out when assigned as a stereo pair. I did a reset last night and will check if it's made any difference. I'm reading conflicting reports of what the levels of these outputs should be...

Still, with these new KPA pitch effects and my Strymons it's been a good time of late :P

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Brattcave I've been a big pedal junkie but the KPA has caused me to pull several off over the last year and I've finally put them up for sale. I've been struggling with the best signal chain for me. Being able to lock a stereo effects loop after x/mod would certainly help. I hate locking it on x or mod and not knowing if i am or am not covering up an effect that the creator of the rig untended to be active.

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.