Complete MENU Map

• I noticed that many times in the forum that users cannot easily find various controls etc. in the menu system as it is added to or updated. There are many questions like 'where is' or 'how do I' often relating to the menus.

And I have seen many times (in some of the work that I do) a colour menu map that is used for similar situations so that users can very easily navigate a menu system directly to what they are looking for and of course for new users it is almost often a necessity.

It's just a suggestion, but if one of those existed I'm sure it would save lots of time for anyone who struggles with the menu system that is being added to all the time (in a good way). And it would be simple to update.

It would be nice to see any input on this subject because for newer users they might be put off from using the Kemper as it might seem daunting as the menus grow.

Personally I have always felt that the more complex equipment is for users to find stuff in menus then you could start to see what I call a 'twiddle' brigade (that means guys who prefer/or have to to mess with menus for 8 hours at a time rather than playing) as seen in some other equipment I could name.

So it's just a suggestion....

Careful I'm watching you...

• That would be a great idea something easy to follow like a tube map. I know there are many functions I've not spent anytime with.
    A picture/schematic speaks a thousand words..
    The guys at kemper software development must have something internally anyway, and they would need to update and issue with each new release..
    :)
    Neil

• Hi Don,

I have to say that ^THIS^ is part of what makes the whole Kemper experience as good as it is. The whole KPA team seems to be very open to new ideas, and eager to implement them (as time allows, of course).

It's a signal that you value others and their opinions. Thank you for being different in that respect. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Best regards,
    Don (the other Don)

• Hi Don, sorry I don't have one, but as I also use website 'maps' to create websites they would work well - like a 'tree' style map - or even a logic map if you get what I mean...

Careful I'm watching you...