1976 Marshall JMP 50 watt

• One of my partners/co-owners here at the shop has a '76 JMP that's been modded with an FX loop. He wanted a demo of how the Kemper does a profile, so he brought his amp in with his 4x12 cab (I think it's a 1960a with Greenbacks) so I could show him how it worked on an amp he's familiar with.
    He likes it mic'd with an Audix i5 on the grill, center of the cone, bottom right speaker, off axis. So that's what we did. To demonstrate how simple it could be, there's no pre-amp or EQ between the mic and the Kemper.
    He puts a modded TS9 in the FX loop; although it was in the loop and the loop was active, the pedal was bypassed.
    He plays a P90 Les Paul Special which he didn't have handy, so we refined with a Vintage Electrics VR100W, which is similar.
    This profile is exactly as captured, with no tweaking or effects. Honestly, I haven't even listened to it or played it so I don't know how great of a profile it is; I just thought it was a cool amp so I'm posting it.
    I should have taken pictures when we profiled, but I'll add a pic or two later if I can.
    The profile is on the Rig Exchange. It's called "Jeep's Marshall 76 JMP"

• This profile is outstanding. If you guys haven't checked it out yet, do so. Great vintage Marshall tone. Thanks for sharing.