Pedal Steel

• I put my attempt at a pedal steel sound on the rig exchange - !01-JTM30-PSTEEL. With all the harmonies already built it, you have to play a single note at a time on the guitar. Let me know what you think.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• If you're playing single notes and not hearing anything usable, well maybe my ears are screwy 8|
    To be honest, I was just liking the sounds it generates, and it might be very difficult to incorporate into a mix with other instruments.

• Zap-

The compressor/amp/EQ combination behind this effect is absolutely wonderful- it makes my strat spank like crazy:) I think it is WAY too good to be missed by people who don't want a pedal steel effect.

I suggest posting a "not steel" version, as a separate rig, with some kind of Roots or Country Lead name, so people who don't care about pitch effects will have a chance to hear it in all its majesty. ( it would be cool to have a bypassed tap tempo tremelo available in the rig, for that matter).

• Zap-

The compressor/amp/EQ combination behind this effect is absolutely wonderful- it makes my strat spank like crazy:) I think it is WAY too good to be missed by people who don't want a pedal steel effect.

I suggest posting a "not steel" version, as a separate rig, with some kind of Roots or Country Lead name, so people who don't care about pitch effects will have a chance to hear it in all its majesty. ( it would be cool to have a bypassed tap tempo tremelo available in the rig, for that matter).

Paul, grab my JTM30 Clean from the exchange. It's pretty much identical. That's what I use for a lot of the non-blues tunes we do. Thanks for the compliment! :thumbup:

• LOL, well I can't remember if I cranked that up or not for the pedal steel one. I'll have to take a look!