Handwired 1959 Plexi from Soundside.de: best Marshall-profile I heard and used so far !!!

• i'm trying to figure it out..guitar?headphones?

Listen to my clip via your headphones and then record your own clip with the same profiles ...

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• nice sounding marshall clip here. I will check these out now, I think you need better clips on your site. That's why I haven't bought anything yet, but this is sounding good. I will go check it out !!!

• First you should not use headphones to evaluate guitar-sounds, either you use good studio-monitors or good FRFR-cabs, anything else doesn't work. Your hearing-situation should be as linear as possible, earphones are ok for practicing, but nothing more.

I completely disagree with the above. If you're used to using headphones all the time, if you listen to a lot of music through the same headphones, there's not even the smallest problem using headphones to evaluate guitar sounds. The problem only arises when you're used to listen through speakers all the time and then use headphones only every once in a while. So basically you should use what you're used to use ... wow what an english sentence.

• Regardless with what you hear your KPA.

Check my clips with your headphone / speakers - and you should get an idea how they sound via YOUR system.

All my clips are strait out of the KPA - I can't talk about the user clips - they may have tweaked the rigs for their use.
    Guenter uses the unchanged stock profiles as well for his user clips.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• nice sounding marshall clip here. I will check these out now, I think you need better clips on your site. That's why I haven't bought anything yet, but this is sounding good. I will go check it out !!!

I do not try to sell my profiles by hiring a great player - you can't buy the skills anyway.
    I am glad that a lot of users found that the profiles sound even better when they use them - much better than the other way.
    This is why I try to help in case someone (like the OP) can't get a great tone out of them.

And there are both kinds of clips available:
    Very simple clips (guitar only 'Demo' - or with drums/bass 'Band')
    and full user demo clips (with whatever the user liked to use)

I think by this can anybody get an idea how the profiles sound.

I am still thankful for any more user clips!

And I also offer:
    Buy only a single Pack - check the quality of the profiles - and if you like then - upgrade at any time to a full bundle.

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• I've purchased about 22 bundles from Armin and I love the mass pile of profiles
    for each amp bundle.

I also have very useful bundles from TAF, Top Jimi, etc.

It's a great problem to have too many amp profiles to choose from, isn't it?
    I'd hate to try to add up the costs of all these individual amps that I tote around
    on my computer/dropbox/Kemper

I've owned a TON of amps plus digital modelers/multi-effects. I am home...
    I had an Axe FX Ultra as well. While it was nice, It hit Craigslist about 2
    weeks after I received my Kemper.

Thanks to everyone that has provided us with both pro/commercial as well
    as free profiles. Everyone is creating a library for each user to pick their
    most favorite tones across the globe! Rock on!

Will

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love: