Handwired 1959 Plexi from Soundside.de: best Marshall-profile I heard and used so far !!!

• Surprise. I ordered pack 5 to try the special Plexi. But I didn't like the Plexi profiles that much. They are not bad, many good profiles, but they do not contain that magical one for me that I hoped to find among them. If anything I could work with the ones with the Elmwood cabinet, so I deleted all the others at once.

Then I loaded the Lonestar profiles. Holy shit, that's just how I like hard crunchy sounds. Awesome! Very crunchy, enough highs, but fat as well and showing a good reaction to the guitars pot. I'm going to add one or more of them to my goto rigs. Maybe one of the cleans too.

I came for a plexi and found a Lonestar.

Still haven't tried the other amps of that pack.

• I think the Plexi is much better than the Lonestar, but that's how it should be: everybody can pick his own favourites, because everybody has a different taste, different guitars and most important: different ears. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Funny. Armins Plexi and his Lonestar are my 2 personal favorites - love them both. :thumbup:

• Have you tried the Diezel VH-4 and Boogie Roadster from Bundle IV? You will probably like them, too. ;)

I haven't, not even loaded in fact......assumed they would have too much gain for my liking so I haven't tried......any particular profiles of those particular amps you like Guenter?

• Yes, that "create your own bundle" feature would be great - but unfortunately can this not be done by ShareIt (my reseller).

One the other hand a lot of users found that they like some amps in a bundle much more then the ones they thought they would like best.

So simple buy the bundle which includes the most amps you think you like - and be prepared to be amazed by the others.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• I haven't, not even loaded in fact......assumed they would have too much gain for my liking so I haven't tried......any particular profiles of those particular amps you like Guenter?

Too much gain? Listen to this, both guitar-sounds are Diezel VH-4-profiles:

- Mr. Diezel

The Diezel is wonderful for clean and crunch-sounds, not just for high-gain, for me the VH-4 often sounds like a Dumble (Robben Ford, Larry Carlton ect.). Armin's Boogies are very versatile, too, I just played a George Benson-type of sound (Rectifier-profile) for a house-track.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Nice sound guenterhaas! That Diezel VH-4 sounds pretty versatile and nice.

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

• Yes ! It's excellent Guenter! :thumbup:

I follow your stuff on Soundcloud and I can say that each sample makes me want to test the profile ! (...and Soundside profiles are very very good).

• Yes, that "create your own bundle" feature would be great - but unfortunately can this not be done by ShareIt (my reseller).

One the other hand a lot of users found that they like some amps in a bundle much more then the ones they thought they would like best.

So simple buy the bundle which includes the most amps you think you like - and be prepared to be amazed by the others.

Yes. Armin, did I read that if you buy a single profile it's possible to upgrade to the full bundle that its part of at a later date?

• Yes, you can upgrade to the full bundle at any time.

E.g.
    You own two packs from bundle 4 and like to get the full bundle 4
    It works like this:

Purchase the full bundle 4
    Choose any two packs e.g. one from bundle 2 and one from bundle 6
    Send me an email after your purchase and inform me which packs you like to get for free
    I'll send you the free packs

By this you get the same reduced bundle price.

btw it's also a good way to test the profiles before spending the money for the full bundle.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• Too much gain? Listen to this, both guitar-sounds are Diezel VH-4-profiles:

- Mr. Diezel

The Diezel is wonderful for clean and crunch-sounds, not just for high-gain, for me the VH-4 often sounds like a Dumble (Robben Ford, Larry Carlton ect.). Armin's Boogies are very versatile, too, I just played a George Benson-type of sound (Rectifier-profile) for a house-track.

Nice. Always assumed Diezel was more of a metal amp......great lead tone. And great playing. Will be loading these profiles up and auditioning them for sure. Thanks Guenter :thumbup:

• Can the diezel hit metal territory? I did a record once which the producer combined the VH4 and a Mesa Dual Rec and id love to be able reproduce it. Im pretty sure both amps were set pretty hot, hard rock bordering on metal.

• Can the diezel hit metal territory? I did a record once which the producer combined the VH4 and a Mesa Dual Rec and id love to be able reproduce it. Im pretty sure both amps were set pretty hot, hard rock bordering on metal.

Sure, Diezel and Rectifier are metal monsters... but they're much more flexable than most people think. For my opinion the VH-4 is one of the best amps ever built and the Rectifier's got this awesome deep mid-boost.

Oh yes, the VH4 can create some of the best metal tones.

There are 4 channels:
    1) clean
    2) British
    3) Metal
    4) High gain lead

• Sure, Diezel and Rectifier are metal monsters... but they're much more flexable than most people think. For my opinion the VH-4 is one of the best amps ever built and the Rectifier's got this awesome deep mid-boost.

Guenter is right on- the Diezel VH4 is one of the best amps ever made IMO. I owned & gigged one for over 5 years in a classic rock cover band. I broke my neck and back in a bad cycle accident and can't lug gear anymore. Armin's profiles of the VH4 are spot on. I found the tone I used on every channel in that pack. Now I can gig my old amp & carry it anywhere I want in the KPA.