Vibroking by chadrides

• Hello fellow Kemperwarriors

I recorded this track today using my Vibroking 1 profile. I think it sounds absolutely amazing and wanted to share it.

The author of the profile is "chadrides" and it can be found on the Rig Exchange. I made minor changes to it, but nothing major. If you want, I can of course share mine.

https://soundcloud.com/moffer/shadow-blues

Kris

PS! Been riffing electric guitar for 6 months now, so bear with my still lacking lickertoire ;)

• Guitartone: It warms my heart to hear my playing is listenable!

PS! I forgot to mention that I turned up the Reverb Mix quite a bit in this recording. In the profile I uploaded it's set at a lower setting.

Here's a Dropbox-link for the rig:

I'm playing an American Standard Strat with a rosewood fretboard and Custom Shop Fat 50's pickups. 10 gauge strings. Neck pickup with tone slightly rolled off. Running the Kemper into a Focusrite 2i2 and then recording my stuff in Reaper.

Kris

Edited once, last by Kris ().

• Yesterday, 6:11am
    by paults

That sounds great! The amp, and you. If you've been playing electric for only six months, you'[ll be playing Gary Moore's "Corridors of Power" solo in another month :)

yes! and after another month EVH´s Eruption.. but only as warming excercise ;)

• hi Kris, this profile is a great fender rig, one with lots of character. I tried it with a classic telecaster at low gain and got this instant fenderish twangy bluesy vibe.

Your rig is now part of my fender collection, i like it very much :thumbup: .