Why can't I stay logged in here?

• Even tho I check the 'keep me logged in for a month' box at login, I always have to re-submit my info & login again (& again & again...) Any suggestions?

All modelers known to man 8o

• It might be a function/side-effect of your anti-virus software or other spyware removal tool. My anti-spyware tool kept wiping out the cookies that remembeered my logins.

• It might be a function/side-effect of your anti-virus software or other spyware removal tool. My anti-spyware tool kept wiping out the cookies that remembeered my logins.

I don't use any kind of anti-virus or spyware tools; this has been discussed before and is an issue on Kemper's end for their website. It does it to me, too, and it's HIGHLY frustrating as this is the only site it happens on.

• Because this forum software sucks :D
    You even still can't post internal links without deleting the "/forum" in the URL manually.

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• Don't worry, guys, the forum software is going to be upgraded to FW10 and then it will be 129% better.
    It's will be a paradigm shift in forum software, the internet will explode when it sees this firmware update, you haven't experienced the Kemper forum until you've experienced the future upcoming in progress FW10 version.

Obviously I cant reveal exactly how it will work, but I can tell you that this firmware update will use a new technology called 'MimicForumInternetSoftware' (MFIS) that will be able to copy any other forums software of your choice.

;)

• Don't worry, guys, the forum software is going to be upgraded to FW10 and then it will be 129% better.
    It's will be a paradigm shift in forum software, the internet will explode when it sees this firmware update, you haven't experienced the Kemper forum until you've experienced the future upcoming in progress FW10 version.

Obviously I cant reveal exactly how it will work, but I can tell you that this firmware update will use a new technology called 'MimicForumInternetSoftware' (MFIS) that will be able to copy any other forums software of your choice.

;)

Yep... That was funny. :D

• Guitartone,

Thanks for letting us know! It is good to see that in writing. I was getting worried, because a person on a competitor's website said he could prove the Kemper website was actually powered by the HTML code Tim Berners-Lee developed for the NeXT computer in 1990.

But, If this doesn't fix it, I may just forget about all this high tech stuff, and go back to using my Transcontinental Universal Browser Expedition Software. Although I can only get to one forum with it, everything I read there sounds so warm and strong with TUBES.