Sub-rigs

• I'd love to be able to browse to a parent rig, for example called 'AC30' then from that be able to select different variants. So instead of scrolling through 10 rigs to get past all of my variants of AC30, I can scroll past one to the next parent rig.

It would also make it seem more like playing on that amp and switching between the settings/channels on that amp.

• Well you can call the parent directory whatever you want. You could have some named after the amps, where you want more than one profile. Or sometimes you want a category 'Effects' if you have a few rigs with crazy effects. Or maybe you want some named after the Band's tones you have cloned.

If I do what you suggest I have to remember what 01, 02 etc means. And I don't think it removes the problem of scrolling past each individual rig.

• Why would it need to be automatic? It would be better if you could name the category 'AMP XYZ', 'Gilmour', 'Metal' and be allowed to name the rigs in each category.

So in AMP XYZ you might have 'clean', 'pushed' and 'cranked'. You don't need to name the amp if you don't want because you know it from the category.

In 'Gilmour' you might have 'Time', 'Numb' etc.

In Metal you might have 'recto', 'engl' etc.

So as long as you know your categories your navigation is much faster.

I can add favourites. Can I use favourites to jump around? So if I set up like the following:

Metallica 1 (set this to favourite)
    Metallica 2
    Metallica 3
    Metallica 4
    Vox AC 30 Clean (set this to favourite)
    Vox AC 30 Push
    Vox AC 30 high
    XX Rotary (set this to favourite)
    XX Flanger
    XX Shifter

And use the favourites to quickly locate each thing I have marked as a favourite, but the look at the consecutive (for example) Metallica tones? Or would this require switching of browse mode?

Obviously this relies on sensible alphabetical names to group stuff.