QSC Speaker question

• I just picked up a QSC K12. Should I use the line level or the mic level setting on the back of the speaker when connection from the main outs on the KPA. And if I use the monitor out would the setting be the same for both?
    Thanks

• Set the K12 to "line". Both the main outs and monitor out of the KPA are line level signals.
    If your interested, I use the "monitor" out of my KPA to my K12 and have the monitor output eq adjusted to tame the k12's treble and bass. I think I have the monitor output treble and bass at -0.3. I may be slightly off on those numbers as they are from memory.
    I also find if I use the the KPA main out xlr into the K12, It is louder than if i use the monitor out (with k12 vol dial unchanged). The KPA's monitor out signal seems to be slightly less than the main outs? Just my 2 cents!

• I also find if I use the the KPA main out xlr into the K12, It is louder than if i use the monitor out (with k12 vol dial unchanged). The KPA's monitor out signal seems to be slightly less than the main outs?

Sure! Generally speaking, a balanced signal is stronger than an unbalanced one, since it's doubled (+ 3dB)