DV-Mark Multiamp Review

• Hi Guys,

I thought you all might like to see a review of the Multiamp from DV-Mark as they are thin on the ground really. I searched for a very long time and found little.

This review is both written and on YouTube as follows:

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTL1Q6A6U5c

Written Review: http://www.tonymckenzie.com/dv-mark-multiamp-review.htm

The Multiamp is a far different beast than the Kemper and does not really compete with the Kemper. But I think it does with other stuff out there.

One aspect of the Multiamp I liked was the 500w amp included in the price - and with a street price of around 1295.00 Euros that seemed good value for money.

Anyway, I hope you all like the two reviews and BTW the written review IS different than the video one.

Thanks

Careful I'm watching you...

• Cool, but I think I'll stick with the KPA, interesting though thanks:)

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Cool, but I think I'll stick with the KPA, interesting though thanks:)

Well actually I did not really put this up on here to get anyone to buy one? Its more a case of seeing one so you have more info of what's out there...
    I found that you have to look really hard to find a decent review of that amp so I made one... ;)

• Cheers for this Tony. I always like to have a nose about on what's new.
    Perfectly happy with the KPA, but out of interest I've not seen it stocked in this country yet - did you have to import it?
    As always - no one can fault you for commitment :D
    When you review something you really get stuck in don't you!
    Thanks again,
    Brett

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• They are selling these now in the UK through major dealers. GAK and others...

BTW the review I did was quite specific about Kemper Amps as a cmparison. I thought (and still think) the Kemper was in fact very different than the Multiamp and meets a different criteria of design and functionality... Kemper quality is there no doubt, but each of the two devices are quite different in their results - but both sound cool.

I thought the multiamp was great for the money and very easy to use.

But I have no intention of selling my Kemper Rack any time soon ;)