Hi Folks, i wanna talk about PA vs FRFR systems

• Hi, im a happy owner (dont we all?) of the KPA White (non powered, but what the heck i got a JSX amp) and i got 2 options for Output my sounds from KPA.

First is my JSX Amp with matched cabinets: Through this KPA sounds Amazing
    Second: My PA system: not so good sounding...

my question is: if i play through my PA system, say...mmm Metallica Black Album Mp3s, the guitars sound amazing....should it sound that amazing just with Olas Profiles per example again in my PA System?

(PA system = Sony Muteki)

im just complaining KPA with my PA System....the not so good thing is somewhat the Speakers of my PA system didnt manage too good the High Strings....they get somewhat plastic per say sound.

thanks, im looking to know best about Output feature on my KPA... i connect my KPA throug RCA Cables (White and Red cables right through Main Output...not using XLR but the other Output option...dont know what its called, my thing aint English but Spanish...so sorry for that.)

Regards,

Gothmessiah

:D

• I think you're a candidate for the PowerHead or PowerRack into a Cabinet...then sell the JSX and just buy a Cabinet.

What happens if you send your KPA into your JSX poweramp/cab, then mic the JSX Cab and send that into your PA, how does that sound?
    It's a good test to see how good or bad your PA system is.

• i dont know what happened, (ok i do) but there is no more plastic sound coming from my PA speakers.

i was trying to isolate the problem by running a cable from Monitor Out to my PA and see how it reacts, messed a little with Monitor Output globlal EQ, then switched back to standard output and EQ a little the Master Output this time, and well, almost any cab sound amazing now with Master Output coming to my PA...

...strange i must say...strange...

now i am happy again.....

:rolleyes:

• Sometimes things (internal bracing, etc) get stuck in odd angles and need a bit of shaking to break free again.
    Glad you got it sorted!

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."