42 Marshalls in 10min

• I decided to clean up in my marshall-library and found 42 different marshall-rigs. to get a better overview of all the profiles I hit record and fired away. many of the profiles sound very similar but they are all different profiles. most of them are completely dry and not tweaked at all except for maybe a change of cab from the original. If you have no dishes to wash and no windows to clean...if you really don't have ANYTHING better to do, you may want to sit back for 10 min and listen to some marshalls..or not ;)

https://soundcloud.com/luntho2/42-marshalls

• Any chance of info on which is which?
    Still looking for the perfect modern Marshall cab, and you've got some beautiful sounds in there.

And yes, i did :)

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• Thanks!
    Really interested in clip 3,
    17 (4:00)
    26 (6:05)

If you could pull out the names, i'd be grateful.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• Thanks!
    Really interested in clip 3,
    17 (4:00)
    26 (6:05)

If you could pull out the names, i'd be grateful.

ok, here we go...
    clip 3 is UWE JTM 45 by Uwe Bossert with Tills cab 1960 013
    clip 17 is JVM V30 OD2 by Klaus Zimmerman with Tills cab 1960, (not sure if it's the same cab as 1960 001 ?( )
    clip 26 is JTM 45 HW Dis1 by Richie. not sure about the cab here. I think it was a cab called 1960 SM57, (no name in the tag unfortunately) I think I got it from some other profile but can't remember which one.
    all clips were recorded using my les paul std with gibson 500T (bridge pickup)

hope this helps.