Which electric guitars do you use?

• Gibson LP Standard & Studio (downtuned to B)
    Schecter Hellcat VI

coming soon : Fender Telecaster or Stratocaster, don't know yet which one first...

• Tom Anderson is league by it self , so I think it was good idea to do not include TAG's in this kind of pool .

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Ibanez Jem 7VSBL EMG 81/SA/HA
    Ibanez Jem 7VBK EMG 81/S/H
    Ibanez Jem GMC (custom..ie copy ) EMG 81/S/85
    Kramer Imprial (for those Metallica moments !) EMG 81/H
    Fernandes Revolver Elite JS
    Ibanez RG7420
    Ibanez Iron Label SIR70FD-IPT, always good to have a fixed bridge as a back up to all the floyds !
    Avalon Legacy L25c Redwood acoustic
    Ibanez SR605 Bass

Hmmm now I've listed that lot I can see why the wife thinks I have too many guitars !!! :whistling:

Still... we all know the answer to the question how many guitars do you want......??
    Just one more !! :thumbup:

• Parker Fly Mojo NM

Just bought a Parker Fly Mojo 2008 Summer Limited Edition with Bubinga Flametop.
    Will arrive tomorrow. So if I don't like it after testing and noodling a couple of hours, there might be one for sale.

But to be honest, I think I will like it a lot. :love: I've seen the demo videos by gregsguitars (Gregor Hilden) on Youtube.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Acoustic:
    Taylor 510 w/ iMix

Electric Bass:
    Rickenbacker 4003

Electric:
    -Ernie Ball MusicMan Axis Sport,
    MM90s
    -Gretch Electromatic Double Jet
    TV Jones Classic and SuperTron
    -Fender Vintage 52
    Fender Alnico V's (last used in early 1998 for these RI's)
    -Fender American Stratocaster
    Seymour Duncan SSL-1s
    -Fender MIM Stratocaster
    DeMarzio in 1, 3, American Single Coil in middle
    -Custom Made, Terry Dineen model Raevan, (local)
    SD Alternative 8 in Neck and Gibson BurstBuckers in Bridge
    -Parker PM20 Pro
    SD Jazz and Gibson '57, now has SD Phat Cats (gonna switch the '57 back into the Neck position)

• Ok, I played my new Parker Fly Mojo for a while and I think I can get used to it. The build quality is excellent and the neck and fretboard is the best I've played so far. It's so much smaller and lighter than my Les Paul. The combination of Humbuckers and Fishman Piezos is really nice, although the Seymour Duncans are missing a bit of character, imho. Coil Splitting is nice to have, but it won't give that Strat twang at all. For now it's a "keeper", but if someone sends me to a lonesome island and I can pick one guitar, I would still pick my Les Paul. :)

• Only one guitar now and that's my custom built Suhr Standard. But a thousand sounds from the KPA :)

Had previously owned an Gibson Les Paul Custom, Ibanez Jem, Ibanez JPM, MusicMan JP6 but had to sell to finance the rest of my kit.

• ""Hello Lohworm Salut ! Active ta messagerie perso stp ?

I have a US strat to sell if interested, absolutelly mint, with a flght case.

Available in Paris.

My other Geat (not for sale;) : The fantastic 78' Yamaha SG1000http://kemper-amps.com/forum/i…hp?page=User&userID=26763, Ibanez Artitst AM50 from the 80's , some very cool cheap ones : classic vibe Thinline tele, and a vintage (the brand ) Les paul.

• Gibson Buckethead Les Paul Studio :love:
    PRS Hollowbody II
    Gibson LP Goldtop / P90 / ´60
    Gibson SG Standard / P90
    Gibson ES 135 / P90
    Epiphone Firebird
    SG Japan-Copy
    Hagstrom Ultra-Swede
    PRS SE Santana
    Squier ´51
    Ibanez JEM Copy

• My main electric guitars:

- '66 Fender Strat & Tele
    - Fender Custom Shop Strat '56 Reissue
    - Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul '59 Reissue
    - '69 Gibson ES-335
    - '62 Epiphone Riviera
    - Tokai Les Paul Gold Top
    - Hoefner Chancellor Archtop
    - Steinberger GM4-TA
    - PRS Baritone

Acoustic guitars from Stevens (steel string and baritone), Takamine and Gibson, Nylon String from Yairi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

Edited once, last by guenterhaas ().