After a while playing sound dissapears

• I have a big problem in my unit, from some weeks ago until now it is getting more a more steady every time I use the Kemper. After a while of playing the sound dissappears, just the sound, the unit remains powered on and the tuner shows it receives it keeps receiving the guitar signal, too. The only way to get sound back is to restart the unit. That happened during the past live gig and it was a bless (because you have to wait 40-50 seconds to get ready) and if it happens during a song.... :S

Well, I have tried all for trying to solve that: keep un the unit less than 1000 profiles (now 800), I updated to 1.8 version, and after seeing this didn't fix the problem I did a flash memory recovery, but even that did not work :cursing:

Please, can you share if someone else have suffered same problem and how to fix it (if possible)....I'm starting to think I will have to send it to Kemper headquarters and live without my loving unit for weeks ;( ;( ;( ;(

Best regards,

NEVER :!:
    say
    NEVER
    :!:

• Question: when the sound disappears, if you turn the master volume a few times, does it come back? Give it a try next time it happens and let us know, I've been having a similar problem with my KPA.