So Far, i have found 2 Bugs in firmware 1.8.0

• hi, i just wanted to tell without mistakes that i´ve found 2 problems regarding Beta firmware 1.8.0 (hopefully you can recreate this errors)

First, Too much clipping on profiles, had to lower down master volume, rig volume and cab volume to not to let my KPA click (i´ve seen others posted this exact issue here.)

and

Last, i own a MXR 10 Band EQ that i like to use with my KPA, today arrived another guitar and quickly connect it to the KPA with the MXR EQ in the loop, using effect mono Loop in "X" slot and turned on the Transpose Effect because my guitar is in diferent tunning, so its in "D" and wanted it in "E" so i transpose to acording tunning "E" and playing solos or scales with the loop on to my MXR EQ the sound is not always right, sometimes it changes to detuned notes or artificial notes, its hard to tell, but in global, sounds pretty messed up....so trying to fix it, ocurs to me to disable the Mono Loop in "X" Slot, and problem fixed, Transpose works like a charm, like it always do, but without my EQ in the loop...(i really dont know if its a bug or not but i let you be the judge if KPA staff are reading this.)

Thanks!!!

....and Sorry for my Bad English ;)

• You should both record some clips, post them here, then open a support ticket.

I had some clicking issues when switching rigs while playing - they would last until i muted my guitar and then go away. It always seemed like the KPA needed time to 'recuperate' after rig switching.
    Lately i've also heard clipping on some sketches i've recorded - there was definitely no clipping present when i dialed the preset in on FW 1.6 - but it was a one-time affair so i didn't press the issue.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."