Change KPAs colour (from white to black or viceversa)

• I'm trying to get a replacement for my Kempers outer case because one of the corners is caved in due to an unlucky fall, and I'm thinking that it would be great to have the possibility of changing the colour from white to black.

I wanted the black edition but I get this one at a very good price and I couldn't let the opportunity go because of the colour. Also, after using it live, I have realized that the white one grabs the attention more than a normal amp head does.

What do you think?

• I'm tinkering with amp skins at the moment. This might be one solution for you. Replacing the original housing as spare part from Kemper could maybe a bit complicated. Have you though about getting a paintjob done at a car body shop?

PS: Just checked your images again. It is actually a dent that needs some "mechanical treatment" and then some body shop work before painting. See it as a chance to get maybe some nice airbrush work done! 8)
    The sheet metal housing won't be cheap for sure if the Kemper even will sent one. At least you won't face customs duty in your area.