My kemper HaS a USB

• Well, sort of :D

So I put my kemper into the loop of the axe ll , and now I have the ability of using the USB for backing tracks, recording into daw, and not having to use my external audio interface.

And, I get the fantastic kemper amps with the axe drives comps, distortions before the amp, and the axe effects after ( or in any order I want them to be ) ,,,, and, I can now run TWO amps at the same time , one from the axe and one from kemper... I can probably use three, but really I only need one amp, that's more than enough for what I do... Now I just need to get a foot controller. Most likely the MFC-101 ..... I also noticed I can use the boost internal to the Kemper and it does not conflict with the other stomps from the axe.... These two units really compliment each other very nicely. Just wanted to share my enjoyment .

• that's a pretty cool idea except its 48khz USB out....that's one reason I love the kemper more with the spdif

interesting idea....I'm looking at selling the II so I can get a UA Apollo but you may have just convinced me to keep it...