Anyone A/B the Alto 12 and Yamaha DXR 10 then Compare to Adam A7x

• Just wondering if anyone has listened to both the Alto 12 and the Yamaha DXR10 side by side. I liked the Alto 12 much more then the 10. I checked out the Yamaha 10 against a QSC and like the Yamaha better. Much more real and not as plastic sounding. The Alto and Yamaha were in different stores.

Also how does something like the Yamaha sound compared to a studio monitor like the Adam A7x's? I don't play out much can't afford both now. Opinions?

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

• Well, i can help you a tad i guess, I own 2 dxr12s, and a pair of Adam a5xs, with an Adam sub 8. I will give you as much info as I can tomorrow, but what I can tell you is, the tones I dial in on my Adams translate INCREDIBLY well to an FRFR system, it is quite amazing how accurate the Adams are. Never been so happy dialing in my guitar tones, because i know exactly what I dial in on my Adams, is what I will hear through my FRFR system, the FOH, and most importantly, My mixes.