We need more bass profiles!

• Yes these profiles will be focused for metal (the main style that i play and record)
    I will include some distorded ones too sure :)

This past weeks i have been too busy working in the upcoming EP of my band, but next week i'll start with the profiling sessions of the Nexus tube.

Cheers!

• what are the best metal rig for death metal like ola englund or keith merrow stuff?

for metal like ola englund or keith merrow maybe you should consider the Ola Englund Pack and the Keith Merrow Pack? :D

I have them and I can vouch for their quality, if they didn't come with the factory presets, you can find them in the Kemper page under "Support" in a category called "Rig Packs"

-----I reccomend as well, the Lasse Lammert pack, and the Jevo Engl Metal Pack---- (this is a bass thread and I thought you were talking about guitar rigs, these ones don't have a Bass rig I think)

• Yes these profiles will be focused for metal (the main style that i play and record)
    I will include some distorded ones too sure :)

This past weeks i have been too busy working in the upcoming EP of my band, but next week i'll start with the profiling sessions of the Nexus tube.

Cheers!

hablas español?, speak spanish?

what rig you used in the ampeg blueline video but the guitar rig? sound awesome heavy