System crash with release 1.82

• Happened to me today. I was using the Browse and spun it back to the first one and the unit had no sound. I tried loading a new profile using the "quick"
    and "Browse" and still nothing. Everything else seems to be working just no output.
    I rebooted the unit and it's OK again. Only happened to me the one time so far.

• I'm on 1.8.1 No "crashes", but the sound suddenly disappeared (think it happened when switching presets). Checked all volume controls, seemed fine. Input led lighting up fine, but the output led showed just a tiny bit of signal coming through. Reboot fixed it.

• Same here. Since 1.8.1, I have experience 3 (or more) times of sound disappearing, which happened mostly while using my midi volume pedal. I am currently on 1.8.2 and this happened once already. No sound from any other profile. I had to reboot two time, but one time the sound came back after operating the midi pedal/buttons randomly (I don't remember what exactly was it that brought the sound back up). Fortunately they happened during practice and rehearsal. My gig is on 6/11 and now I am worried...

Jake

• Yep happened to me today as I was programming some stuff into the patch ... sadly I like the pitch things too much to go back to 1.7 ...apparently though V2.0 is only a couple of weeks away ??

• Same here. Since 1.8.1, I have experience 3 (or more) times of sound disappearing, which happened mostly while using my midi volume pedal. I am currently on 1.8.2 and this happened once already. No sound from any other profile. I had to reboot two time, but one time the sound came back after operating the midi pedal/buttons randomly (I don't remember what exactly was it that brought the sound back up). Fortunately they happened during practice and rehearsal. My gig is on 6/11 and now I am worried...

Jake

My "problem" doesn't seem to be a real problem... I found that sound stops because of the MIDI volume setting (click System button and goto Volume setting). Somehow, when I disconnect the pedal of my Midi Mate, it seems that the CC value seems to point to zero, even if I configure my MIDI Mate's Pedal setting to OFF. So, every time I change to a profile, the volumes sets to the minimum volume set in the KPA, unless you set KPA's volume setting to OFF. So, simply speaking, you have to set your KPA's MIDI volume setting to OFF, unless you'll actually use the MIDI volume pedal on MIDI Mate. It was a little bit of pain to change this setting for all profiles I am using for my gig (as I decided not to have a MIDI volume pedal hooked up to my MIDI Mate). But this resolved my issue. -Jake

• Same here,

No output suddenly after browsing through a few presets. Rebooting solves the problem but it happens again after a while. I hope they'll release a fix soon in the form of a new update.