Eight Months And Counting. So, Where's The Rig Manager?

• Yes!
    All of us have something special:
    the excellent KPA, 8)
    this user forum, which is a very special, excellent group of kind people: Kemper users :)
    and the unique genius of Cristoph Kemper and his little team.

........So enjoy by using this amazing sounding/responding invention with all the updates like some wonderfull gifts and please accept that CKs completely unconventional ways in development and thinking, which results are the KPA and the Virus.

Anyway...You can read on the following link about the Kempers team rate of working related to others.... :thumbup: :

http://www.kemper-amps.com/for…page=Thread&threadID=9643

Peace and good enjoyment for all! :)

• As much as I could use this Rig Manager, I kinda hope they fix any outstanding bugs and design imperfections first before they release any new stuff,

eg
    the Performance Mode renaming bug/ + Locking the slot name before actually renaming the slot (so if you change rigs it now has the wrong name),
    deleting all non-favourites doesn't change maximum rig number (so you need to reboot to complete that).
    the various no-sound issues (most hard to replicate, I know, I had one once and never since),

nothing you can't workaround mostly (except maybe no sound on stage), but hey, quality before quantity I say!

That said, an editor will be great news when it's ready... :D