High Pass Filter Bleeding on aggressive strumming

• Hello guys,

First off, I am not a pro, far from it so I have a little difficulty finding some of the words to describe the problem.

Today, I was exploring the effects offered by the Kemper and was playing with the High Pass filter in Slot A.
    Maybe this is not where I should place it but this is how I discovered the behaviour.

I am using the Twin 1 Clean rig from Kemper Amps, using default values.
    I put the High Pass filter in slot A with default values and that's it, no other effects in the chain passed that point. Not even reverb.

Now I was testing my new Tokai ES135 potential and when I enabled the High Pass, it does what it is supposed to unless I strum quite aggressively.

When I do that, the high pass filter seems to bleed parts of a much louder distorted sound towards the end of the strum (Also strange because the rig I used is a super clean sound).

I thought that it might be that I was clipping something but no... I tried many different settings of the Clean Sense to be sure.
    Input and output lights are not red and well in the green zone.

To be even more certain of the problem I tried the same with my Brian Moore guitar (SD passive HB pickups) and the behaviour is even easier to reproduce.

Could someone confirm the behaviour?

Thanks,

Marc.

EDIT: I just realized that the High pass is in the Wah section... I have no pedal plugged in at the moment. In the details of the High Pass filter on page 2 Pedal Mode is ON.

The weird bleeding sound I am talking about resembles a little bit like a short burst of a bit shaper effect cranked to the max.