TheAmpFactory Pack6 OUTNOW!

• Greetings.

[Blocked Image: http://www.theampfactory.com/c…hot-Bundle6-avaliable.jpg]

This has been a long time coming, but here now, the low/med gain pack 6, named: boutique player

To this, and by popular request there are 3 sets of profiles per amp/pack.

-RAW: profiles as they were recorded direct, No changes or tweeks, so these are great for you if you like the source to fine tune just for you.
    -LowOuput: These are best for use with Low output Pickups, such as Tele,s Strats etc. - and these rigs have been Tweeked for a "plug and play " quality.
    -HiOutput:, same as with the lowOutput set, accept these are tweeked for the Humbuckers and Les paul style guitars..

I recommend starting with the Tweaked versions, as you can disable the tweeks anyway (as I didn't tweek the actual amp) its just Pre-Post EQ to tighten the sound and added a few cool toys for you to play with too. - Ive let you into my own world with some amazing special styles of setups.. as you will see.

See the website for more info/photos/descriptions - with demos coming later..

NOTE: Loyal Customers check your emails..

I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed capturing them.

THEAMPFACTORY

Be well.
    Peace.
    Andy

• Purchased the bundle! Love how the patches are organized. Quick run through sounds awesome...can't wait to play more later. Amazing!

• THIS is what I expect from an Andy pack!

Now I'm going to wait patiently for the Pack 5 "tweaks" to be finished, so I can re-download the bundle and get those.

I loaded this, whittled it down to about 60 or so, and then played them against the other packs for comparison. Right up there with Pack 1, 2, 3, 4.

• about the mails... seems that it can take up to 48 hours :(
    So apologies for the delay.. we are trying a new Email Server client thinggy..not sure why it will take that long! but you will get it..

Hey Andy,

I received the mail short after my last post here. I already bought Amp Pack 6.
    Will start trying now.

Just one remark regarding the mail delays:
    Actually it's good to send mass mail in small portions. This reduces the risk to get blacklisted by spam lists and large mail providers.

Cheers,
    Martin

• Bought the bundle, there are some fantastic tones in there!
    They seem to take my fuzz pedals well, too.
    Thanks again, Andy. Good work!

• andi, your work is great and i really appreciate this, but if i cannot listen to you playing some of the profiles,
    i will wait and not buy "the cat in the bag" as we say in german.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• In America we use the "Cats out of the Bag" for when the secret has been revealed.

But I typically don't hear of it being IN the bag.

As for me, concerning Andy, I typically get the Whole Enchilada! ;)

To be honest, I had concerns with Bundle 5. Andy assured me I was not used to hearing RAW profiles and he would tweak them for people like me.

Bundle 6 has both, RAW and TWEAKED and it was exactly as good as Bundle 1 etc.

The only reason not to get it is if you don't have the money or are already satisfied with your current set of profiles.

• how is the tremoverb?

Im waiting for my prs to come back from mine luthier to give my final appreciation.

Sounded ok with my Tele with vintage style pickups,but i wasn't blown away quiet frankly(the clean and pushed profiles sounded the best with this guitar).Still it's a very nice profile,im hoping i will bond with it when i play with an humbucker equipped guitar.

• Really appreciate the various versions and work put into doing this. I first loaded all three versions so that I could blindly compare. I then went through all rigs one by one for a quick listen and then went back to write down the date the profile was made for my favorite of the basic profile sets (clean, pushed, etc.) of several amps and 100% of the time I chose the Low Output set when I checked the dates against the dates from the file names in my computer folders for each version set... I play a strat primarily so it was nice to know that I could delete all of them and then just reimport the low output set and whittle them down from there.

Kudos!

I have to go back and check but I was thinking that Andy did this with first one or two bundles. Would be nice to have these version sets for all previous bundles but I'm sure that's a ton of work. I understand this is planned for 5 because it was all raw (which is why i passed on it). Hope future bundles continue this format.

Thanks Andy

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

Edited once, last by BuckeyeBrown ().