2.0 factory rigs, I'm confused

• I want the newest factory presets
    but if I import them, I understand that I will have all the old factory presets plus the new 2.0 as well, is that correct?
    I'm worried I'll have too many things to sort, I haven't bonded with any factory tones yet, so I'd like to limit myself to the newest only
    do I need to delete all old before doing the 2.0 factory reset???
    if so, is it all manual?
    :S

PS
    I wouldn't know which are old and which are new...I can't seem to find a list of all new "presets" or rigs. I guess if I have that in hand, I can manually delete everything else

• Must say i was like this when i first got my kemper, i had over nearly 900 rigs. From advice on here one day i decided to go through everyone if i liked it with in the first 10 seconds i added it to my favourites if i didnt like it i didnt once id done this for every fig i then deleted non favourites which helped me to cut down on rigs :thumbup: i would recommend this.

You dont have to delete any rigs before updating to 2.0 once installed you only have to go to "system" then install factory rigs :thumbup:

• you can download the new facory content from our website and import the rigs by using a USB stick.

new, previously unreleased rigs that are now factory content:
    - The Amp Factory Rig Pack II (June 2013)
    - Pitch Demo Rig Pack (June 2013)

previously released rigs, but now part of the factory content:
    - Gundy Keller Rigs (March 2013)
    - Keith Merrow Signature Rig Pack (March 2013)
    - Rig Pack 04 (January 2013)

• I'm pretty sure that if you've modified any of them that the original will indeed be copied in, so those would be duplicates.

True, when you modify and replace a rig, it will get a new time stamp. In that case the original will be imported, because it's not a duplicate. Duplicates as defined by same name and same time stamp will not get imported.