Uno4Kemper now accepting orders!

• Yes,after all the pedallboard works with the original chip on.Kemper detects her right away.

With the uno chip not even the screen reacts(it's black).

Did you install the chip in the right direction? cant go by the label... need to set the notch end.

• HI installed my Kemper Uno chip , upper row of fcb works
    but in the lower row , were to change the rigs nothing happens,
    Do i have to assign the rigs in the system window to every prg change number
    in the Kemper
    or should this work out of the box?? ?(?(

• HI installed my Kemper Uno chip , upper row of fcb works
    but in the lower row , were to change the rigs nothing happens,
    Do i have to assign the rigs in the system window to every prg change number
    in the Kemper
    or should this work out of the box?? ?(?(

yes assign progarm change# to rigs for browse mode to work.

• hi
    the pedals didnt work
    i did the calibration on the fcb pedals but i got no function
    on the kemper no volume or wah function
    do i have to turn on something in the kemper to make them work
    again thanks for the help

• Did you install the chip in the right direction? cant go by the label... need to set the notch end.

I think so,it's in the same direction that the original chip was.
    And like i said the original chip worked the first time,and worked again after i putted in again.

With the uno chip there's not even a reaction on the screen of the pedalboard when powered up.It's all black.

• hi
    the pedals didnt work
    i did the calibration on the fcb pedals but i got no function
    on the kemper no volume or wah function
    do i have to turn on something in the kemper to make them work
    again thanks for the help

Yes you might have to init the pedals..... system settings page 4 for set to type 1

• Installed the new UNO chip yesterday works like a dream -browse mode or perform mode - no setting up whatsoever needed. A fantastic addition to the KPA! To the earlier post who had issues - did you check the little notch on the end of the chip was the right way round? Also when the FCB is connected you will see a short message on the KPA to alert you...you also need the two midi cables for full operation.

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't

• I installed the UnO4kemper yesterday as well and programmed the half of my set list into performances which is a lot of fun...
    Works like a charm.

I will say, in comparison between the UnO and the UnO4kemper, that the latter is much easier to program and the bi-directionality with tuner and on/off status of the switches is very nice.
    The normal UnO offers more flexibility but needs programming of the pedals and switch on/off status for each patch which takes more work (but is also easily done with Xavier's editor).

I also see points where the UnO4kemper can be improved in the future:
    For example: tap doesn't need to take a switch itself but could be sent when you press a rig switch consecutively (like it is possible with the normal UnO).

• Although I think the uno for Kpa is a fantastic development, I am disappointed that any improvements or updates will not be accomplished without purchase of new chip, ( from FAQ's).

I am used to having my delays trail off, even after switching delay off, by selecting the CC assignment. The UNO for KPA is hard wired to use the other delay. Bummer.

• First of all, a very big thank you to Xavier and the team behind 'Uno4Kemper'. Product is fantastic and their service more than excellent. Very fast delivery!

Everything works absolutly fine, except it seems I am just too incompetent to get the expression pedals working. Tried for several hours, but could neither get the volume pedal wah wah working.

The things I tried:
    - Reset / Callibration at FCB 1010 (see page 12 Uno4Kemper manual)
    - Initialize pedals on Kemper (System -> Page 4 -> Pedal Init); select as pedal 1 wahwah and as pedal 2 volume / also tried inverse configuration
    - Tried to set values to "0" and to maximum
    - Tried both ways: a) pedals fully down / b) pedals fully upwards

I am sure, I am just missing one little thing, or haven't read the manuals properly. Anything else (e.g. Rig changing, re-programming, browse mode, performance mode, etc.) works fine.

Any hints are very much appreciated.

• I am used to having my delays trail off, even after switching delay off, by selecting the CC assignment. The UNO for KPA is hard wired to use the other delay. Bummer.

I would like to have the spillover of delay too. Maybe CK could implement a switch to choose spillover or cutoff of delays like the Vol.Pedal to Wah switch in System settings.

• Unfortunately, didn't help. I am still not able to use the pedals with FCB -> Uno4Kemper -> KPA
    Everything else works just fine. Any further hints are very much appreciated.