Uno4Kemper

• I'm in New Jersey, the Uno crossed the atlantic and I got it 8 days after ordering. Not too shabby. It totally rocks btw. I had just received the Behringer and didn't even bother using it until the Uno arrived. It works great, don't see why anyone would pay the at least twice the price for a two expression pedal board made by other manufacturers. Even ones that don't have expression pedals cost as much or more than the behringer. Extremely pleased. Love having the tuner on the board and heel down tuner mode.

• Hi All

Thanks for all your feedback, the 2nd order with registered post arrived last Thursday ( it took 5 days more or less) so all good now. Not sure what happened to the first one.
    Anyway, you live and learn .. :)

• I've used an fcb1010 with a 'standard' uno chip for years. Used it with all sorts of gear from Pods to a jmp-1, a gsp1101 and an Axe Ultra. Great unit and dead easy to program with the pc editor.

I bought a kpa rack a few months back and have only just started to set it up for live work. I've settled on a good selection of profiles and have assigned pc#'s and am setting up wah and pitch fx. I'm finding that most of the set up is actually within the kpa so I have my wah touch activated and my tuner heel down on the vol. pedal, etc. I'm now wondering what the benefits are of the uno4kemper chip. Is it purely that it's already set up so no (or very little) programming is required or am I missing something?

• I've used an fcb1010 with a 'standard' uno chip for years. Used it with all sorts of gear from Pods to a jmp-1, a gsp1101 and an Axe Ultra. Great unit and dead easy to program with the pc editor.

I bought a kpa rack a few months back and have only just started to set it up for live work. I've settled on a good selection of profiles and have assigned pc#'s and am setting up wah and pitch fx. I'm finding that most of the set up is actually within the kpa so I have my wah touch activated and my tuner heel down on the vol. pedal, etc. I'm now wondering what the benefits are of the uno4kemper chip. Is it purely that it's already set up so no (or very little) programming is required or am I missing something?

Sync of LEDs, a tuner display and yes pre-configured for both Browser and performance mode, you can easily change stomp and effects slots assignment.

no need for software to program.

• Ahhh, thanks for that. As I use my fcb with other gear, I probably won't change but for sole use with a kpa it seems like an excellent choice.

• I ordered a Kemper Uno today. I'm hoping I receive it before the end of next week. I have a gig on September 14th that I would LOVE to use the FCB-1010 with Uno4Kemper on!

PRS Singlecuts
    Kemper PowerHead/Remote

Quote from skoczy

When you turn the knob on KPA, you wake up the captured souls of tube amps living inside.

• I just got my KPA Rack (first rack version, third attempt with the KPA) and I already have the FCB1010 with the latest Uno. I know how to program most of it but I'm considering the Uno4Kemper chip. I have purchased 2 uno's before and his great software editor (although it seems the Uno4Kemper might make the software obsolete).
    My main interests are tuner on the floor - how well does this works? does it track nicely? is it easy to read, even on a dark stage? fast enough for quick in between song tuning?
    Is it a PITA to have both midi IN/OUT cabling running? I have found a few dual ended cables that look like they are not too bulky, they might do the trick?
    I don't know anything about performance mode but it sounds like this chip makes using either mode pretty simple?
    I think assigning something other than wah (to the expression pedal) is just done within the KPA itself, no?
    Also, with Uno4Kemper and wanting to use the tuning option does that mean the right expression pedal must ALWAYS be assigned to volume control only?
    Thanks!