Reducing Volume in multiple Rigs?

• Hi everyone,

I'm using an Atomic reactor FR tube amp to power my KPA and as many of you may know this is a modeller-only amplifier with no volume/tone knobs, the problem is that most rigs have a volume level that, when loaded while connected to the amp, rattle the whole house. I usually have to reduce at least 6db to make the Rig usable, and considering the amount of rigs we have available, adjusting this on a one by one basis is very time consuming.

I wonder if it would be possible to somehow automate the process to have all the files set to a more civilized volume level ?. Maybe this feature could be included in a future editor/librarian software.

Other option would be to allow the master volume to substract some dbs so it affects all the rigs, I only have been able to increase master level but not decrease...

Any ideas on how to handle this?.

Thanks.

Matt.

• This is an analog level matching issue. No need to adjust rig volumes for this. Adjust master volume.

What do you mean by not being able decrease master level? Pushing the Output knob, there is a page with Main Volume and Monitor Volume (+ Direct and Headphones). These output levels can be adjusted separately or linked to the Master Volume button.

• Does that make any sense to you?

Hahaha, not really, but turning the knob counterclockwise it stopped at 0.0db....

I haven't had many time to dig into the countless features of the lunchbox, my sessions usually are turn on... plug in and play 15 minutes before the missus shouts and tells me to stop making noise...

Damm I miss my rehearsal space...!!! :rolleyes:

• This is an analog level matching issue. No need to adjust rig volumes for this. Adjust master volume.

What do you mean by not being able decrease master level? Pushing the Output knob, there is a page with Main Volume and Monitor Volume (+ Direct and Headphones). These output levels can be adjusted separately or linked to the Master Volume button.

That makes perfect sense... I just turned the knob and it didn't go below 0db, so I asked....

Thanks for the heds up!!!