My Kemper editor finnaly released!! KPA MIDI CONTROL by Everglades Audio.

• Hi all!

Finnaly, after two months of hard work and research, I'm proud to announce the first complete release of my Kemper Editor. All was done by myself, without help, so I still have work to do, but now you can enjoy this like I'm doing right now!

This release will be only for premium members, but in 15 days it will be released for free. Show some love and subscribe to my premium zone!!

http://www.evergladesaudio.com…control-pre-beta-released

Also I posted a video on Youtube showing how it works.
    http://youtu.be/x4bDVjHl91I

• wonderfull work ! really super pro interface! well designed and good ergonomics. Congrats for the work !! Loved the video, will love it more when i put my hands on it .

thanks Kerman .

cheers :thumbup::thumbup:

• Actually I like the program... its the first I've seen like it and it can be all to easy for some to criticise what is in fact a lot of work for the author.

These sort of programs are in my opinion what is missing from the Kemper. It would be nice to see official stuff and maybe that will appear one day? There is little spoken about it. There are few or none anywhere for librarian or editor style programs (even third party) and indeed competitive products to the KPA have them - even the so called 'cheaper' stuff often has great editing or librarian programs - some of the Roland stuff is very good.

I tried this program for a short while recently and while it is clear that Kerman needs more time to work on his effort and that its a 'beta' it still remains worth playing with and I'm sure that Kerman will improve the program accordingly in the coming weeks and months. ;)

Careful I'm watching you...

• Actually I like the program... its the first I've seen like it and it can be all to easy for some to criticise what is in fact a lot of work for the author.

Agreed, JeffTD's comments were unneccesary and I'm sure he has no idea about whether or not it's coded poorly.
    There are lots of limitations when you take on developing a 3rd party add-on without having full disclosure and communication from the device manufacturer.

Kerman, excellent job with this so far, keep up the great work. Thanks for putting so much effort into something that can help a lot of people! :thumbup:

• Thanks guys, maybe it's coded poorly, this is the first app I have done with full 3D graphics so I'm learning a lot about memory optimization and how to don't duplicate resources on memory, that's the only "poor" thing I think he refers at.
    I'm still working on this, and waiting if kemper staff can help me more with the bidirectional stuff...
    I will publish tomorrow in the public downloads area the first beta for free, sorry because is the poorly one, not the optimized I'm working at, and the future mac version, that will be only for the people that support my work, the subscribers! :thumbup:

• are trying to release the program faster and for a higher rate than it deserves.

BTW Jeff.... 5€ ?????? too much???? common...nothing else to say to that... ?( ?( ?( if a guy launched the renamer at 5€ I'd payed it without even thinking of.. because it's like bringing him a beer for the time he took to save mine renaming profiles...I did that free btw...think about crowfunding...this is similar (or like a donation, but I can't do that, taxes sucks here), but I preffer to let the people dedice how much to pay, and the top 20€ for A FULL YEAR of updates and support is like a joke.. I wish lot of developers do this at this price.. world will be better IMHO. But hey, internet is full of leechers also..

• And I took the decision of my subscription system for several reasons:

1- You have the tool NOW (not working 100% I now), but if you have to wait 5-10 moths to have a full version..
    2- I don't have all the info about MIDI on Kemper, so the users can help while I'm working on that.
    3- Feedback, the user can give feedback while I'm doing this, so the final version will be way better.
    4- If I have to test the app on several MAC/PC OS versions, and even DAWs (do you think really I can test this in all daws??) if I have to buy Cubase, Protools 11, Live!, Presonus, etc.. to test this and have a bunch of macs, pcs, kempers...to have a 100% tested app.. how much do you think this will cost? 200€???

and I can continue but I prefer to work my editor! :D

• Kerman, keep on with your work.
    I think that the price you are asking is pretty honest, since working time is not for free.
    Just drop a message here when your mac editor will be ready, i'll be glad to subscribe and give it a try.

• Kerman, keep on with your work.
    I think that the price you are asking is pretty honest, since working time is not for free.
    Just drop a message here when your mac editor will be ready, i'll be glad to subscribe and give it a try.

The same goes for me.

BTW do you get some information from Kemper now, Kerman? Do they respond?