"Aux-In" for monitoring purposes ?

So tell me, how do you use the Aux In exactly?
    Do you use it to mix signals for In Ear Monitoring?

I use it for practicing with my tablet (guitar pro+music) and for in ear monitoring...

• So tell me, how do you use the Aux In exactly?

Hello CK !
    Today i received my power head and i have a (for me ) huge problem...
    I wanted to use the aux in for the monitoring signal with my kemper. (In-Ears -> Headphones out of the kemper)
    But the problem is the "aux in>monitor" controls both, Headphones + Monitor out.
    So everyone who wants to use in ear monitoring directly with the kemper (which would be a great feature) and a guitar cab (Power-Head!) at the same time, couldn't realise the idea.

So it would be an idea to split the "Aux-In>Monitor" Thing into 2 options; one for the monitor out, and one for the Headphones out.
    What do you think ?
    Is there a way to realise that ?

Regards
    Simon

• Or replace the AUx>main with Aux>headphone.
    Who would need the aux signal on the main out?

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• So tell me, how do you use the Aux In exactly?

Direct out to computer in (mono), computer out to aux in (stereo).
    Computer as looper/additional effects.
    ... until mr.CK gives us the option to use USB as low latency send/return... :whistling:

Or replace the AUx>main with Aux>headphone.

Who would need the aux signal on the main out?

Me!
    The looper's output must not be effected at every patch change on the kemper.

Marco

• Direct out to computer in (mono), computer out to aux in (stereo).
    Computer as looper/additional effects.
    ... until mr.CK gives us the option to use USB as low latency send/return... :whistling:

Me!
    The looper's output must not be effected at every patch change on the kemper.

Marco

That's why it could be a good solution to split the Aux-In Volume Knob into "Monitor Out" and "Headphones" ...

• That's still a huge problem for me.
    That makes it impossible to use In-Ears live without an extra mixer unit.
    The Monitor signal is coming out of the guitar box (monitor out) + the headphones.
    It would be great, if you could split the Headphones Aux level into "monitor aux level AND headphones aux level"!

• I wanted to use the aux in for the monitoring signal with my kemper. (In-Ears -> Headphones out of the kemper)

You don't want to use inears without a limiter, so it doesn't matter anyways if you just bring an external limiter or mini mixer.

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• You don't want to use inears without a limiter, so it doesn't matter anyways if you just bring an external limiter or mini mixer.

And that sums up, why it would be nice to have a limiter on the headphone out :thumbup:

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guitars for what I told her they cost.