Profile Bundles,Summer Sale - ended

• Great playing, Gunther. Unfortunately, not what i meant -
    personally, i play mostly progressive and fusion-y stuff, as well as some modern Jazz.
    both me and VESmedic are ERG players, with one or more strings too many, so i was hoping to get a taste of that -
    between the Recto, Diezel and Mark V, bundle IV should be ERG heaven.

Like I told you the profiles are extremely versatile, I play nearly all kinds of styles and they cover all. I also use baritone-guitars (electric and acoustic ), a Steinberger GM4TA with trans tremolo, Hoefner archtop jazz guitars with flatwounds, different tunings and a lot more ;) Of course also various "normal" guitars like strats, teles, les pauls, semi-acoustics ect.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• To be fair Guenter you demos made me want to try the profiles and its something I'm glad I did. It's the closest to the real amp sound I've tried and a leap above other competitors. The raw quality is so high here, you don't need to tweak the hell out of it to get something attainable.

Unfortunately the demos outside of guenters are awful (excuding some of the user ones which I havent listened to) Listen to the mark V one if its still there.......jesus. Also, the website looks like something that's going to steal your money when you buy but I assure you, despite this, these are the best profiles going. Bar none. Have faith.

Absolutely fantastic.

• To be fair Guenter you demos made me want to try the profiles and its something I'm glad I did. It's the closest to the real amp sound I've tried and a leap above other competitors. The raw quality is so high here, you don't need to tweak the hell out of it to get something attainable.

Unfortunately the demos outside of guenters are awful (excuding some of the user ones which I havent listened to) Listen to the mark V one if its still there.......jesus. Also, the website looks like something that's going to steal your money when you buy but I assure you, despite this, these are the best profiles going. Bar none. Have faith.

Absolutely fantastic.

I agree comepletely... For what it's worth, I personally didn't think the mark iv was up to par with the roadster and vh4 profiles, quite dark sounding, however it is still easy to brighten up. Even the dieZel was alttle dark for my taste. Armin has an EQ in the mod slot set around 3800k or something and boosted about 4.5DB does the trick, along with maybe some 8k, and it was perfect. Hearing armies profiles it is apparent how much of a difference high quality mic preamps make, it really is night and day. I also agree, that elmwood cab sounds absolutely incredible miced up. Very upfront and huge sounding with tons of clarity.

• Also for what its worth, I am just a guy with an opinion, but I have profiles from 2 or 3 MEGA metal producers, including 3 from a VERY well known metal engineer in England that we all may have heard of (what can I say,I have good friends ;) ) and I can say personally Armin's profiles are right up there in quality, atleast in my opinion. Don't even ask, they aren't for sale or going anywhere :D :D I haven't thrown these in a mix yet, but they should sound absolutely great. Quitty I will also bounce down a few tracks for you to check out, probably tomorow some time.....

• Like Armin's profiles a lot- just tried the Vox and it's one of the few AC30s I really like. Totally agree on the Elmwood cab- very upfront and clear with lots of mids that cut nicely.

• ...and I can say personally Armin's profiles are right up there in quality....

I agree totally, I spent half of my life in studios doing sessions and the first thing I did -after buying the KPA- was creating my own profiles. I know very well how to mike up guitar-cabinets, I have my "reference-cabinet", several very good mikes, state-of-the-art mic preamps and several excellent amps (60s Marshall, old Boogie MK 2, Dr. Z Maz Sen., Fender Pro Blues, THD Univalve and more). Besides a few other profiles, Armin's and my own profiles are the only ones left on my KPA. For sure I don't like every profiled amp, but Armin's profiles reflect my taste exactly. I'm not a big fan of the MKV and some other Boogies, but the Roadster and Rectifier sound great. I never liked Engl and Hughes & Kettner amps, but there are a lot of other great amps like the VH4, Plexi, JVM 410, '57 Fender Deluxe, Vox AC 30 and more. At least more than enough to get a lot of great guitar-sounds ;)

Maybe Armin's homepage is not very fancy and some demos could be better, but the profiles are very good and that's more important. I bought some profiles from another commercial seller (with a very fancy homepage) and some "great" demos (guitars in dropped down tunings with a lot of reverb and delay...). At the end I was very dissapointed, the profiles didn't sound authentic with too much tweaking, so 99% left the KPA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Yes I agree completely and im in a similar boat. Im just deciding on the best way to organise the ones I have. Im thinking maybe with performance mode use a bank per amp.

Anyhow, i have the Mark Bass ones - im not a bass player but i have one for recordings - what profiles do you gravitate to for your recordings??

• Quitty send me ur email in a PM, I'll send you 2 solo'd tracks panned 100 percent no EQ Etc of those "English" profiles ;)

That's awesome, but your PMs are off, dude.

Edit profile -> Settings -> communication -> Enable reception of PMs.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• I played an outdoor gig yesterday and used Armin's Plexi & VH4 for the whole gig. Soundguy who has been a tour manager for major bands was very complimentary of the tone & KPA.

Wish I could share audio but don't think anyone recorded. It was blistering hot in the 90s. Happy to say no glitches from my KPA, QSC K10 or the HD500 I use for control. this rig rules!

• If anybody has created some great clips with the profiles please let me know ....

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• I got some emails asking about the coupon code - here is how it works:

Check out our homepage to find the bundle(s) you like.
    Press 'buy now' on our homepage.

Next you'll will be directed to 'ShareIt = our ordering provider.
    Select your currency and language - the final price (without the 30% offer will be displayed)

Feel free to go back to our homepage and add any more bundles
    Finally when you have all the bundles you like in 'your cart' (ShareIt page)
    Press 'Preoceed to checkout'

On that page fill in your personal data - and at the end of the page you find:

Your Coupon Code
    Please enter your coupon code (if available)

Here enter Summer2013 - and press next

On the following pages you'll enter your credit card number or other payment options.

Then you'll see the updated (reduced price)

order

done

After a few seconds you'll get your download link and personal password.
    In addition will and email with the download link and password send to the email address you entered.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• Two weeks left - to get any profile bundles or even all bundles (1 - 5) for 30% off.

It's also possible to upgrade from packs to bundles.