Profile Bundles,Summer Sale - ended

• Some waited for it - as in the last year - here is the summer sale for our profile bundles.

[Blocked Image: http://www.soundside.de/shop/images/Bundle.jpg]

Get as many bundles as you like for a special summer sale price (30% off).

Enter the code "Summer2013" into the field "Coupon code" during the order.

This offer starts today and ends on August 1.

The offer is for all complete bundles: Bundle1-5

Enjoy!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited 4 times, last by Armin ().

• Hi Armin, one question regarding this OFFER (30% discount)

is this you wrote time ago in other thread valid also? please, let me know, thanks :)

I quote: "No need to wait. If you buy some or all packs from any bundle and like to upgrade to the full bundle later - you can pick free packs from other bundles.

e.g. you own 3 packs from bundle 2 and like to upgrade to the full bundle 2 - just buy bundle 2 - and send me an email and let me know the 3 packs you like to get for free.

In case you own all available bundles (I - V) and like to get all currently available packs from bundle VI - send me an email."

• Yes both can be combined.

While the ordering process is fully automatic - the free packs will be send from me manually - so it can take some hours.

Please send me an email / or PM and include:
    your real name used during the order for the single packs
    the pack-numbers (01-41) of the packs you like to get for free

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• Will bundle VI be completed by August 1st? I'd like to take advantage of the discount and am interested in bundle VI. I know it's a long shot, but any chance of a Cornford MK50 or RK100 being included in that bundle? :D

• Yes, the sale is for bundles - bundles 1-5 exactly.

I don't know when I can finish bundle6 yet.

• I have bought your Bundle IV also.. UNBELIEVABLE!!! This is really unbelievable how excellent your profiles sound! AMAZING! I do not understand how is it possible that your profiles sound even much better than factory profiles.. GREAT! :thumbup:

• Just bought Bundle I !!! Super!!!!! You cant judge from the demos!!!! This really rocks!!!! Many stars to mr Armin!!!!

• Just got time to check out the Elmwood- very nice. I'm glad you included some brighter ones for LPs! I like how you do that with all your profiles so you can find the magic one for a specific guitar. Btw, the Elmwood clean really surprised me. Tough one now is deciding which 2 singles to pick Armin!

• Just bought pack 4, and I have to say so far I am VERY impressed with the diezel. Kick up the treb/presence on the channel 3 profiles, kick on the EQ that's added and boost a tad around 8k, add a boost, and WOW, THAT is the dieZel tone for sure. Really has that signature dieZel tone to a T. I can see why everyone gushes over this amp. Having owned a Herbert, I can pick out the dieZel footprint instantly, and this has it for sure. The cleans are just as phenomenal as well. The high gain tones are very reminiscent of my Fryette ultra lead as well, kinda dry Etc, I love this. A unique sounding amp, and has instantly become one off favorites. The low gain sounds are just incredible too, just an all around amazing amp. Haven't got past the diezel stuff yet, they just kill!

• Just bought pack 4, and I have to say so far I am VERY impressed with the diezel. Kick up the treb/presence on the channel 3 profiles, kick on the EQ that's added and boost a tad around 8k, add a boost, and WOW, THAT is the dieZel tone for sure. Really has that signature dieZel tone to a T. I can see why everyone gushes over this amp

What boost are you using??

Also, id love it if Armin gets chance to profile a Bogner Shiva for this upcoming pack!

• What boost are you using??

Also, id love it if Armin gets chance to profile a Bogner Shiva for this upcoming pack!

What boost are you using??

I pretty much exclusively use the green scream for my taste and style.

Been playing with the roadster... These also just completely flat out kill. Between these 2 amps, I'm pretty sure I could quite possibly be set for anything I would need. Absolutely fantastic, the best recto profiles available by far in my book. THESE are the recto profiles I had been hoping would come some day. Every other roadster/recto profile sounds small and boxy by comparison, atleast to me. Admin, you are making my favorite high gain commercial profiles to date. Would love to hear you do some other high gainers.

• Totally agree. I originally bought the VH4 & Plexi and just upgraded to both bundles. I feel like I could gig with just those 2 amps for a long time. The VH4 sounds exactly like my old amp with minimal tweaking. Haven't even got to the Mesas yet. I'm dying to hear the DSL also!

Armin's profiles are the best in my box and not by just a little bit!

• I pretty much exclusively use the green scream for my taste and style.

Been playing with the roadster... These also just completely flat out kill. Between these 2 amps, I'm pretty sure I could quite possibly be set for anything I would need. Absolutely fantastic, the best recto profiles available by far in my book. THESE are the recto profiles I had been hoping would come some day. Every other roadster/recto profile sounds small and boxy by comparison, atleast to me. Admin, you are making my favorite high gain commercial profiles to date. Would love to hear you do some other high gainers.

VESmedic - i'd love some samples, if that's possible. I'm struggling a bit with Armin's demos for my style and just need a little push over the edge of buying bundle 4.
    If you could just take some of your favorites and throw a couple of riffs at me as mp3, i'd be thankful.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• I'm struggling a bit with Armin's demos for my style and just need a little push over the edge of buying bundle 4.
    If you could just take some of your favorites and throw a couple of riffs at me as mp3, i'd be thankful.

You're struggling with the demos? Listen to this little demo from me:

Mr. Diezel

The Diezel is very good and already one of my favourites, but the Boogies in Bundle 4 are awesome, too. With Bundle 4 your style (what is it?) doesn't matter, you can play anything from jazz to metal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• You're struggling with the demos? Listen to this little demo from me:

Mr. Diezel

The Diezel is very good and already one of my favourites, but the Boogies in Bundle 4 are awesome, too. With Bundle 4 your style (what is it?) doesn't matter, you can play anything from jazz to metal.

Already discovered it some time ago, it's a great DEMO, thanks :thumbup::thumbup:

• You're struggling with the demos? Listen to this little demo from me:

Mr. Diezel

Great playing, Gunther. Unfortunately, not what i meant -
    personally, i play mostly progressive and fusion-y stuff, as well as some modern Jazz.
    both me and VESmedic are ERG players, with one or more strings too many, so i was hoping to get a taste of that -
    between the Recto, Diezel and Mark V, bundle IV should be ERG heaven.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."